I got those "Waitin' for my transformers to come in the mail" blues...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

I got those "Waitin' for my transformers to come in the mail" blues...

Post by Clay »

Pardon me if I'm rambling...

Well, I worked out a trade with eskim0j03 from here to sell a Masterpiece Prime at cost in exchange for an insecticon and arcee to cover the shipping. That was about three weeks ago, but I'm still waiting patiently (it is an international mailing, though).

I did a couple of BuyItNows from ebay ( nemesis prime and scourge). While the fellow with the nemesis prime has been an ideal seller (gave me the the USPS tracking number and everything), the other fellow is turning out to be the non-communicative type.

Why do these people not email? Is it that hard? It would be nice to know what was going on. :wall:

Have any of you people found solutions to this type of situation?
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

I honestly don't know.

But I've been waiting for what seems like forever for my Alt Meister to come from Action HQ.:rant:
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Dude, there's a reason we no longer have them as sponsers for the site...they're a bunch of Engrish-speaking shady characters.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I sympathise, Clay and fort_max.

I've been waiting for binaltech meister and zoom zoom to arrive, after paying 40 or so dollars for shipping. They said that by that wat of shipping [some sort of air mail or sth] they'd arrive in 2-4 days.

Still waiting...
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

im still waiting for that energon prime i bidded and payed for in july.i think its time for a negative feedback...
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

How much did you pay for him, dedicon? He's around 50 euros in my country.

Who is the seller?
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

in israel he cost between 350(80$) shekels to 260(65$)
i bidded him before he came to israel and it was 60 including shipping.
his nick is fifotrade.to his credit,he is still answering to my emails.
but if he wont refund me in the next week or two ill have to leave a negative feedback :(
really,out of 20-30 internet tf buys and more than half was made from ebay,it was bound to happen that one will be lost in the airmail :(
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Didn't you insure the item or have a tracking number or sth?

I've only bought 5 tfs from e-bay, and currently I am waiting for the 2 of them to arrive. Should they come, all my transactions would be perfect.

Hope everything works out for your prime.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Dude, there's a reason we no longer have them as sponsers for the site...they're a bunch of Engrish-speaking shady characters.

Wish I'd known that.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Iam still waiting for a Robotmasters Starscream I won off of ebay from Neotoys. The seller said I should have received it by now and that he was going to look into it, yeah.:\
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

fort max,would it relive you that ive done 3-4 transactions with ahq and none went wrong?they took a week or 2 more than expected,but the product did arrive.
Ranma
Protoform

Post by Ranma »

I fell your pain man, I have been frothing at the mouth all week waiting for my superlink superion set to come in, bouncing off the walls and chewing on the furniture I was. but now that it is here im calmer, I eat regular food and my girfriend came back.
Nifty!
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

all I can say is that HLJ rocks my socks off... so many things ordered from there & never yet had a problem with them... they might sell out of the good stuff quick, but by lordy they're reliable :)

just wish they still had SL Wing Sabre in stock :(
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by deej
all I can say is that HLJ rocks my socks off... so many things ordered from there & never yet had a problem with them... they might sell out of the good stuff quick, but by lordy they're reliable :)

just wish they still had SL Wing Sabre in stock :(

yep.hlj are the best.my wingsaber stands proud :p
now i wait to the day i can pay for my brutie.
and i wait for the next week,when my black rodimus will arrive to take pics with scourge!
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Oh my god this guy is a saint!
I have been unable to find out where your package
> is, though it has been shipped. I want to make sure
> that you receive your item promptly and are happy so
> I am going to ship out another RM-12 Starscream to
> you today. If/When the other one shows up just keep
> it free of charge for your inconvenience.
>
> thanks,
> Neo-toys
Clay

Post by Clay »

Bit of an update:

Nemesis Prime got here today (This is a tough bugger to transform!), and I heard back from the other ebay fellow, so scourge should be here next week. :)

Still no sign of Eskim0j03, though :\

I don't believe I was intentionally jipped or anything: I did a search for his posts and he apparently hasn't said anything since the last time he PMed me, so something may have happened.

Once again, a little communication would go a long way...
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
Oh my god this guy is a saint!

Dude! That's a sweet deal.

Hope the next one arrives. :)
Clay

Post by Clay »

A bit more of the same...

Went around ebay snapping up things, and am currently left with a fellow who just won't seem to email me whatsoever.

I've checked his feedbacks compulsively, looking at the amount of time between his auctions' end and the time the buyer left feedback, the dates of all the feedback he's left, etc, etc.

It'll get here, I'm sure, but it may be a week or three.

But why in the bloody hell can't these people email? Is $60 worth of stuff not worth two minutes of their time to reply?

I hate being left in the dark :\
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by Clay
A bit more of the same...

Went around ebay snapping up things, and am currently left with a fellow who just won't seem to email me whatsoever.

I've checked his feedbacks compulsively, looking at the amount of time between his auctions' end and the time the buyer left feedback, the dates of all the feedback he's left, etc, etc.

It'll get here, I'm sure, but it may be a week or three.

But why in the bloody hell can't these people email? Is $60 worth of stuff not worth two minutes of their time to reply?

I hate being left in the dark :\

You said it dude. I am stuck in the same situation with someone i've won a Uni-Primal from....he just won't reply mails after i paid for the auction..funny, he answered quite quickly before when i wanted to know payment methhod and shipping cost :(
Clay

Post by Clay »

Well, I heard back from the guy finally. All is well, and my stuff will get mailed later this week.

Clay's worry is subdued... for now...