[engrish] Mega fun are contained inside this here!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
KillTheKids
Protoform

Mega fun are conained inside this here!

Post by KillTheKids »

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

My personal favourite is the "spread beaver" t-shirt, which is fairly intentional Engrish, but goes some way towards demonstrating what people are prepared to wear on a t-shirt when many of the people around them will have no idea what it says. Personally I'd like one of those shirts which read "stupid gaijin" in Japanese.
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

Originally posted by Denyer
My personal favourite is the "spread beaver" t-shirt, which is fairly intentional Engrish, but goes some way towards demonstrating what people are prepared to wear on a t-shirt when many of the people around them will have no idea what it says. Personally I'd like one of those shirts which read "stupid gaijin" in Japanese.
in the engrish sent by others, there was a junior high that gave all the students a shirt that said "son of a b****" on the back for field day
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
ShinCDX
Protoform

Post by ShinCDX »

My favorite is the opening theme to the Berserk anime ("Tell Me Why")....it's just so darn funny to listen to.
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

holy crap, not only did i think to make a thread about engrish, but with the help of the search button, i find that i already posted in one

anyways...
the recent discoveries yields not only the twelve engrish commandments (perhibition) but also a very crappy map, and a witty trash can ;)

edit: this thread is like a month old, is it that every month someone comes up with the urge to talk about our english-skill lacking japanese friends?
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
Dead Pool
Protoform

FANTASMIC!

Post by Dead Pool »

"You! Invaders! Get you the hot bullets of shotgun to die!"