Takara update 9/3/2004

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Takara update 9/3/2004

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
jepc71
Protoform

Post by jepc71 »

Nightscream Super Mode and Galvatron Super Mode.
The Nightscream (Starscream) colors are sweet, they look like good old Starsream...wait or do I mean Nightscream? Does anyone notice that the purple on Galvatron seem off compared to the one Nevermore orginially post, it is a lot lighter purple?
http://210.82.38.205/UploadFile/20049115335644662.jpg
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

hasbro should learn a thing or 2 from takara.very nice repaints,most come with extra weapons(and i guess none of the energon repaints wont come with extra weapons) and the tech specs shows most have 10+ instead of 10
with that said,energon galvatron looks better with a black crown rather than the pink superlink one
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Omega Supreme is new there, as well.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Originally posted by dedicon
hasbro should learn a thing or 2 from takara.very nice repaints,most come with extra weapons(and i guess none of the energon repaints wont come with extra weapons)

hey? Starscream's pic there has him wielding the sword/nose thingy from Insecticon... it isn't a new weapon...
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by deej
hey? Starscream's pic there has him wielding the sword/nose thingy from Insecticon... it isn't a new weapon...

i never said new,i said extra. :)
as for the weapons,i for one wanted insecticon for his weapon alone,so nightscream is a good deal for me.
galvatron is the only one with a new weapon(a repaint of dinobot's sword)
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

Does anyone know the shipping details regarding Red Meiser. I heard from a dealer that he will be a chase figure, the red meister will be placed randomly into cases & only when the dealer receives delivery will they know.

I hope this is not the case, cause I don't wanna pay a premium for the a different colour.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Red and white Meister will be available in a 50:50 case ratio.

Whether you can chose your preferred color or get a random color depends on the retailer, i guess. Some offer free choice, others only offer random colors, and some also offer double-packs that are guaranteed to contain both colors.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

SL Galvatron Super Mode looks better than Energon Galvatron. The purple is much less harsh, and judging by the images on the Superlink site, he's more anime accurate.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I'll play devil's advocate and say the Energon Galvatron looks much better than the Superlink one. It's truer to the original galvatron, while having a good figure underneath the paint to boot.