[Original RPG] Broken Peace: Ch4 Boiling Point - Decepticon

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch nodded at Cutthroat's description of the situation on Earth, adding "As it should be" in the middle.

Looking at the cities in the distance, he nodded:

"Yes, I will follow. I am interested in learning the way of things here. I must ask though - is there a training area? Or Combat arena? I wish to test this bodies capabilities. After I meet those in charge."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Yeah, we've got a training room," Cutthroat called back over his shoulder. "Doubt you'll get any live partners to train with, though...the city's pretty empty right now. 'Course, if you get bored you can do what I do and beat up on the repair bots."

He activated his comlink. "Hun-grrr, I found out what happened to that drone and I'm bringing in a new Decepticon named Double Punch. He'd like to meet Shockwave."

"Grrr. Shockwave went to speak with Gigatron. He's not back. Bring him to the bridge and I'll see him." The com line clicked shut.

As the two Decepticons neared the city, Cutthroat looked over his shouler. "I'll take you to the bridge. You can access the database there and the city's security chief wants to meet you."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Good, I wish to meet him too. You have been most helpful. It would be good if you kept functioning."

Double Punch followed the Decepticon into Scorponok. Inside, he noticed something. There was a connection to the city. He felt it....

Not sure what to make of it, he followed Cutthroat to the bridge.
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

(OOC sorry ive been away for a few days just posting to find if rumble has been given a job yet ;) )
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Reflector

Carbombyan sands...

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Bleh, sorry for the slow. Crazy few days moving home...)

Gigatron tapped his foot slowly as he replied to Bludgeon via comm link. His optics floated up to the hot desert sun, his mind pondering casually.

"Well enough, Bludgeon. I am sure the Autobots received the message I intended for them. The few who came to rescue Smokescreen were surely of too little importance to need to have died today... I shall expect a more thorough report upon your return. Gigatron out."

His head-flares collapsed to their normal position, and Gigatron nodded once firmly to Shockwave.

"Indeed." He turns and takes a step toward Trypticon, but stops himself and turns his head back to Shockwave. "And if Prime is hesitant because of Bludgeon's recent endeavour... blame it on miscommunication. I'm sure you can think of something clever."

Without another word, he transformed to racer mode and sped off toward Trypticon.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

ooc- NP flec

IC-

Shockwave nodded in agreement, and was left in Gigatron's wake. He turned, transformed, and took off in the direction of Scorponok.

He arrived after a few minutes of flight. Transforming in mid-air, he landed and took it in his stride. He continued to his office. Upon entering, he opened a comm channel to the bridge

"Hun-grr I require a security report immediately. Report to my office so you can deliver it to me inperson."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Scorponok

“Nnnn. As you wish, Shockwave.” Hun-grrr heaved his large frame out of the command chair and headed out the door. “Cutthroat, Shockwave’s back. Bring our new recruit to his office for an introduction. I’ll meet the two of you there.”

Within Scorponok

Cutthroat was somewhat confused by Double Punch’s last comment. He replied to Hun-grrr, “Yes, sir.”

He turned to Double Punch. “The commander’s back, so we’ll pay him a visit.” He turned down a side-corridor. “This way.”
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Double Punch nodded to Cutthroat and continued to let him lead. Though in his head, his thoughts were spinning. He was attempting to keep track of commanders, and security chiefs and what not.

I am curious as to the skill level of these "Decepticon" commanders.

As they approached Shockwave's door, Double Punch strode ahead of Cutthroat - and strode though the doors and staired at the cyclopian purple city commander:

"Greetings commander, I am Double Punch."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shockwave's Office

Hun-grrr shouldered his way into the room, knocking Cutthroat to the side as he did so. He glowered (only a mild glower, more out of habit than anything else) at Double Punch, then turned to Shockwave.

"Nnnn. First off, one of the city's drones seems to have been co-opted. This," he gestured at Double Punch, "is apparently the result." He glanced again at the new Decepticon, then gave an approving nod. "I'd call that a fair trade."

Hun-grrr was, in fact, suitably impressed with Double Punch. The Decepticon stood shoulder-to-shoulder with him and had an equally powerful build, something few Decepticons could boast. The telling resemblance to Scorponok added several other interesting attributes, with the claws foremost.

"Grrr. Second, a Decepticon on the continent of Antarctica has requested extraction. I refered the matter to Lord Gigatron, but he hasn't replied. Should I send a team in?"
Cheese_n_cracker
Protoform

Post by Cheese_n_cracker »

Thundercracker got up off the table and left . He Headed down the hall towards the armory , hmmm he stopped to think . Maybe he could fly back to the mountain and grab his weapons .

Thundercracker activated his Commlink : " Attention all decepticons Thundercracker here and im planing on heading towards the mountains once more for my Omnikra blaster and my terradon sword if im not back in 10 minutes send me regards to Bludgeon and dont bother and find me but i will be back dont worry .

Thundercracker ran out of the base transformed and blasted towards the mountains . As soon as he got there the first thing he noticed was his sword sticking outta the rubble he then easily pulled it out and flew up the hill to where he shot that animal he searched and searched and couldnt find his Omnikra blaster he had 3 minutes to get back to base and he then started slashing and stabing the rocks ontil he found a cave filled with secret maps , plans , weapons and far in the back was Energon cubes , The plans appeared to be maps for attacking the autobots and go strategies . He smiled and looked at his timer 1 :27 seconds and counting he then grabbed his Omnikra blaster and transformed and went full power straight ahead to the decepticon base .

Thundercracker activated Commlink : Everyone i found a a a a cave it was in the mmmmmountains and there wasssss Energon in it and secret maps and weapons you gotta go see it !
Scout

Post by Scout »

Being continued in Chapter 4 part 2- Decepticons