Do tha Mario!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Do tha Mario!

Post by God Jinrai »

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dothemario.php

who remembers the soopah mario soopah show, starin' the captain, lou albiano???
Reverend Shrapnel

Post by Reverend Shrapnel »

Mario!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Loved that show, but here in the UK we never got to see the live action bits apart from the end credits...
I've only just realised my sig's been horribly misspelled for about a year or two. Aren't you happy you read that? While you're here, erm, impeach Nixon!
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

I would never do Mario, he's fat and moustached.

Oh, and he's a male. Yeah, that's also the reason.
-Okay, the bomb's dropped. Life goes on. No amount of sulking or worrying changes that. We've got our own lives to live. In that regard, in five minutes time, I am using the autopilot on the Midnight Runner and taking it down the pub. If I go on my own, I go on my own.
-Well. Wait up, you horrible English git. While I'm around, you don't have to go anywhere on your own.
And, one by one, the others follow.
And, one by one, they begin to smile.
Astrotrain99
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain99 »

Ah yes, loved the old Super Mario Bros. Super Show. :)

Speeking of Capn' Lou Albiano here's a flash of one of his lesser singing attempts:

http://www.eviltrailmix.com/animutation/albano.swf :eek:

Astrotrain trips: Come take a cruse of the lovely planet of Char, er... ok, maybe not that lovely.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hahaha! Gosh, the original Mario was a game I stayed up all night playing- and played solidly for a couple weeks before I finally solved it and found all the hidden levels.
Mario 2 was okay, Mario 3 rocked. Raccoon dude was great.

I remember the show, but I wasn't too fond of it. :\
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I think I have some eps of that show on tape, from back in the day...not that I'm particularly proud of that, mind you...
Sassy
Protoform

Post by Sassy »

yeah i remember that...
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

That was the suck.
Reverend Shrapnel

Originally posted by Warcry
I think I have some eps of that show on tape, from back in the day...not that I'm particularly proud of that, mind you...

I have somehwere in the region of 100 shows spanning the Super Mario Super Show, Super Mario 3 and Mario World cartoons. In fact, I may have more...and I'm damn proud. An integral part of growing up, that show...

Incidentally, anyone remember the crappy Sonic The Hedgehog show?
I've only just realised my sig's been horribly misspelled for about a year or two. Aren't you happy you read that? While you're here, erm, impeach Nixon!
Astrotrain99
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain99 »

Originally posted by Shrapnel
I have somehwere in the region of 100 shows spanning the Super Mario Super Show, Super Mario 3 and Mario World cartoons. In fact, I may have more...and I'm damn proud. An integral part of growing up, that show...

Incidentally, anyone remember the crappy Sonic The Hedgehog show?

Yeah, there's been 3 of them so far I think.

1. The cool Sonic that was on ABC Saturday morning
2. The more kiddy syndication one that's now being shown on Toon Disney.
3. Sonic Underground: Where he teams up with his brother and sister and they have a band. Better than the first syndication, but still not as good as the ABC on, also has lame "Alvin and the Chipmunks" like songs near the end.

4?: Sonic X: New series coming out this fall on FoxBox that is based more on the Sonic Adventure games.

Astrotrain trips: Come take a cruse of the lovely planet of Char, er... ok, maybe not that lovely.
Reverend Shrapnel

Ah I only recall two. One with very poor animation which featured Robotnik, Grounder and Scratch as Sonic and Tails' adversaries and another bizarre one with a robotic Robotnik (yeah I know)...

Still didn't think they were a patch on the Mario cartoon shows. Cept maybe Mario World as that was just too kiddie in places...