[New RPG] Apparently it's 'people coming back' season.....

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
TLB80

Apparently it's 'people coming back' season.....

Post by TLB80 »

Hello again guys. I thought I might as well pop my head in and apologize for disappearing in the middle of the Kaon raid.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Welcome back! Are you going to participate in the RPG again?
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Yes, assuming someone will be kind enough to tell me what happened since I dropped out. :) Also, did anything happen to Electro? I might want hin back.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Well, Electro is supposed to be on our trip to Kaon if I remember correctly. Could check with Springer to make sure, but I think he was separated from the rest of the group when the 'Cons drove the team into the underground area, and he was stuck outside. The 'Cons drove off, not seeing anyone else there, but left one or two generic cannon fodder drones to guard the now collapsed entrance. Could have him deal with them and make his way to us, or perhaps he separated to gather some intel on a side mission (ok this one first, I would think). Either way, he needs to join up with the squad that is about to extract or be left on his own in Kaon... not a good place for an Autobot right about now.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Wait, the Kaon mission's still going on?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Yes, though it's almost over.
Well, Electro is supposed to be on our trip to Kaon if I remember correctly. Could check with Springer to make sure, but I think he was separated from the rest of the group when the 'Cons drove the team into the underground area, and he was stuck outside. The 'Cons drove off, not seeing anyone else there, but left one or two generic cannon fodder drones to guard the now collapsed entrance. Could have him deal with them and make his way to us, or perhaps he separated to gather some intel on a side mission (ok this one first, I would think). Either way, he needs to join up with the squad that is about to extract or be left on his own in Kaon... not a good place for an Autobot right about now.
IIRC, Electro didn't make it to the tunnel when it collapsed and he was left outside with Dai Atlas. Best thing Electro can do is contact either Jazz or Rapido and make up a story why he was non-responsive. Perhaps Electro was ambushed by 'Cons and in the process cut off from the group or whatever. Just make it a believable one or else Jazz might slap you around for not obeying orders :P
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Don't worry, Jazz'll have plenty of opportunities to slap Electro around anyway. :P

I'm wondering who else I'm going to pick up. I got rather bored of the Firecons so I won't be taking them back. (Sorry Warcry)