[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

I'll be gone for a few weeks, so I might not be able to play RPG.

-Hooligan is idle, so he can just follow Scorponok like a cute puppy. If needed, Blackjack will move him around.
-Skyjack is guarding cells, while Blitzwing is standing around.
-Blurr & Jackpot... now these two are in a conversation. Others can NPC them if required.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Well, off to AutoAssembly with the Scraplets on the morrow - not back until Monday afternoon!

If there are any problems with my characters being stuck or in the way, please just politely move them aside or mention some likely, undemanding reaction in response to your own character's action, yes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

off to Autoassembly see you on Monday
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Not really "absent" per se, just off visiting folks for a couple of weeks. I will have my computer with me and internet access, but I won't be around as often. Will make updates Sunday.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Zisteau wrote:Going to be abroad a while.

Going to be in Spain from the 18th of July until the 2nd of August. I should have internet access during this time, but I'm not 100% positive.

From the 2nd of August until the 25th I'll be in various places (Germany, Scotland, Italy, Croatia), and will probably have sporadic internet access at best. Not sure.

After that I'll be studying abroad in Italy until December, but I'll have internet there so no worries.
Hey guys, as an update to what I wrote in my earlier post, I've been traveling and haven't had internet access for a while. I am now in Vicenza, Italy for the semester and will have regular internet access again for the rest of the semester, so I should be posting again in the next day or so.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

sorry guys I haven't had time to play and it doesn't look like I'll be able soon.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Am off on holiday to France till Friday. I willsee if i can log on anywhere but will have limited access.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

apologies guys and gals - been gone for the past week or so unexpectedly. trying to catch up now
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

I'll be temporarily leaving the game as I'm going to be visiting the countryside and my relatives over there. I'm not sure about internet access so I could end up not leaving at all. I'll be back on Saturday so I'll be posting on Sunday for sure.

Attentively

Roadster
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

On vacation for 2 weeks, won't be posting (most likely). Going to Rome, Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sorry I've been conspiciously absent (er... you did miss me, didn't you?), but I'm blaming Scraplet1 for bringing the lurgy into the house at the weekend. I'm back on my feet now, if still hacking like I smoke 60 a day, which I wouldn't mind so much if I smoked 60 a day, I guess... I shall pick up the new threads as soon a possible and do penance for missing out so much in Iacon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roadster

Post by Roadster »

Sorry for the temporal vanishing act. Work has been lethal in this last week as the company I work for gets ready for an audit. The other two members of the three man department I belong to quit. That left me with no choice but to do their work as a week before an ISO audit isn't enough time to properly train replacements.

I do formally promise to post within the next 48 hours.

Hoping everyones' doing well
Roadster
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

I have to take a trip somewhere this weekend, so I might be gone for a couple of weeks at an end. If needed, please move my characters as necessary, although the ones that'll probably need moving would be Blurr and Jackpot. In which case, the mods can move them as needed. Hooligan's standing around in Tarn, while Blitzwing's flying in the air getting rid of the mine, and Skyjack's hanging around Operations repairing stuff.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I'll probably be absent for the next week or two, until next Wednesday. Sorry but exams are bogging me down. I'll try and post occassionally, but don't count on seeing too much of me.

Those interacting with my characters feel free to move them around until I come back. Just don't bang them up too much, eh? ;)
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Over the coming week I'll be very busy at work and I'm transferring my ISP, which I am expecting to be a right dog's breakfast (cheers, Orange!). I might not be able to keep up with the RPG threads, so please forgive me.

Normal service should be resumed post 4th December, once I get the ethernet fixed up and sorted.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Yeah, I know, I'm mentioning this a week or so after the fact, but I've been out of town for the holidays. Just been too distracted with folks and what not to make any updates. Sorry. I will be back in usual form within the next couple of days.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Trains willing, I'm off to Aldershot from Thursday to Monday... No Internet contact for the duration, I'm afraid.

In my absence, play nice and don't throw snowballs unless you're prepared to take one back.

:)
Hunter
Protoform

Moving

Post by Hunter »

I'm going to be moving tomorrow and I don't know when my internet will be up in the new place but it shouldn't be too long.
Hunter
Protoform

Liars!

Post by Hunter »

So the cable company lied. Either that or they just wanted me to pay additional money to hook some wires up. Either way I have internet and I guess my absentee was rather short lived.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I've been absent for about a month now, I guess I should have said something at the beginning but I didn't and theirs nothing I can do about that now.

I apologize to those that have been waiting on my response in the Protihex and Iacon threads.

I should be able to keep up a bit more regularly from now on.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.