[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Probably a bit late to post this, but first time I've had a spare moment to get on the board. We're doing inventory at the small retail store where I work, and It's running us ragged. My hours are leaving me enough time to sleep, eat, then run into work again, this being the first chance for me to note my dissapearance, and only long enough to do just that. XD
If I can survive the rest of today, though, I finally get a day off, which means I'll be posting tomorrow. Sorry for the delays everyone, and post around my characters if need be. Seeya guys shortly ;)
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

School is to much.I have barely any time on my hands to do anything.My characters are just sitting around.So I'm going to be out of the RPG for an unknown period of time unfortunately.Anyone who wants Sixshot, Cloudraker or Fastlane is free to have them except Skidmark,He's down and out for the moment so when I do come back to the RPG I can get right to him,just PM me when you pick any of my characters.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Well, I'll be off work and away from an Internet-connected pc from 5:15pm tonight until 28th October, which is a loooong time in an RPG. My friend might well come round to tinker with my home pc (I just daren't do what's needed since he built the thing and I know what he'd say if I monumentally screwed it up...) in which case I may be back sooner than that...

Anyhow: Would Blackjack (if he sees this) please look after Jaggor et al and make sure Solder is busy, but neither killing his patient or being killed. If optimusskids would watch over Shockers, that'd be grand. The others will have to muddle along.

School hols, yay! Crisps, sweets, and Beast Wars and Armada on the DVD! :p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

I'll have no acces to internet from 21/11/08 untill 08/12/08

for Staxx and bulletbike there will be no problem. Krok will keep absent from debates during that time :lol:
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Heading back to Pennsylvania for the holidays. I'll be absent entirely until at least next Friday, and probably sporadically after that until January 5. opskids can commandeer either of my characters until then if necessary.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Probably should have mentioned this earlier, but yeah, been out of town for the holidays for awhile now. Might be able to make some updates later on today though. Hopefully.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

I'll be gone till the 5th or 6th - feel free to move characters if need be
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Update - I'll be out of town for work tomorrow through Friday. I should be able to get on in the evenings, but my boss told me the internet at the hotel is likely to be dodgy... Again, feel free to move my guys if they're in the way.
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

Sorry if I’m absent for a few days during battles and such – crisis hit my office and a few people are gone.
And since I’ve only got internet access at the office…
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'll be putting in some pretty long hours at work this week...we're switching over to new software, which means - yay! - training all week at 8 AM!

I'll try to keep up with things, but if I can't the other staff members should feel free to move my guys as needed.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

On vacation for a week as of tomorrow. Those interacting with my boys can move them if they get in the way.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

I will be gone from tonight till next wed.

I am closing on a house tomorrow and I can't guarantee when I'll have internet connection hooked up at the house, but I know for sure I'll be back at work on Wed and can use theirs to come back then.

move my characters if you need to!
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Ummm so I haven't been around all weekend...sorry. I'll be back on here tomorrow with enough time to post, apologies to Warcry and Clogs :|
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

I'll be busy entertaining company from out of state until June 1. Feel free to move my boys as required.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'm moving on Saturday and I'll be without internet access for a while, but I can't say how long -- it could be a day, or it could be a week.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sorry if I'm away from the RPG for any length of time - very busy at work and my home pc, as explained elsewhere, has a nasty Trojan infection requiring some severe corrective action.
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

I'll be out of town for quite a while, possibly a week or so. Mods or Blackjack please move my characters when necessary. Ta.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Out of town 4th of July weekend, be back tuesday or wednesday. It is possible I'll be able to post over the weekend where I am, but not likely.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Going to be abroad a while.

Going to be in Spain from the 18th of July until the 2nd of August. I should have internet access during this time, but I'm not 100% positive.

From the 2nd of August until the 25th I'll be in various places (Germany, Scotland, Italy, Croatia), and will probably have sporadic internet access at best. Not sure.

After that I'll be studying abroad in Italy until December, but I'll have internet there so no worries.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I have now officially started my volunteer role for Special Olynpics Leicester, which will end next Friday, 31st July. I could be putting in long days, so I might not be round much if at all - it's a 7am start and they might push me to the 5pm finish, which is a heck of a long day and I'm going to need zzzz.

Following weekend, 1st - 2nd August, I'll be away in Aldershot visiting my Auntie.

Makes for a possibly longish break and there's a lot happening in Kaon and Polyhex... sorry! Please treat my characters gently, eh?