Titans Return character claims

Don't dream it, be it.
Warcry

Titans Return character claims

Post by Warcry »

If you're interested in giving this a go, this is where you need to post the characters you want to play.

A few basic rules:
  • You can claim up to six characters.
  • Since this a Titans Return RPG, we'd prefer it if you chose some Titans Returns characters (or characters in other lines whose figures were based on TR molds, like Combiner Wars Buzzsaw or Legends Ginrai). You can find a list of all the figures released in the toyline here.
  • If you want to play a character that isn't in the Titans Return line, that's okay, but they need to be reinvented in a way that suits the gimmick of the line. If you're doing this, be sure to get the okay from staff for the character you want before you play them.
  • Make a post for your character in the Character Profiles subforum when you've got the chance.
Autobots
Cerebros & Emissary (Blackjack)
Chromedome & Stylor (Heinrad)
Doublecross, Leo & Haywire (optimusskids)
Ginrai & Nightbeat (Heinrad)
Hardhead & Furos (Warcry)
Hot Rod, Firedrive & Maxx (Heinrad)
Ironhide (Heinrad)
Optimus Prime & Diac (Blackjack)
Perceptor & Convex (Blackjack)
Sentinel Prime & Infinitus (tahukanuva)

Decepticons
Astrotrain & Darkmoon (Blackjack)
Black Shadow & Ominus (tahukanuva)
Deathsaurus & Esmeryl (tahukanuva)
Fangry (Heinrad)
Full-Tilt & Necro (Warcry)
Grit (optimusskids)
Megatron & Doomshot (Warcry)
Mindwipe & Vorath (Warcry)
Misfire & Aimless (Warcry)
Sixshot & Revolver (Blackjack)
Weirdwolf & Monzo (optimusskids)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Making it official...

1) Full-Tilt & Necro (and eventually Trypticon)
2) Hardhead & Furos
3) Megatron & Doomshot
4) Mindwipe & Vorath
5) Misfire & Aimless
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

And to make it official on my end.....

1) Chromedome and Stylor

2). Ginrai and Nightbeat

3). Hot Rod and Firedrive
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Me too:

1) Sixshot and Revolver

2) Perceptor and Convex

3) Optimus Prime and Diac.

4) Cerebros and Emissary (and Fortress Maximus, eventually)

5) Astrotrain and Darkmoon

6) TBA
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

I'm still floating a couple of ideas around for him to fit the theme, but I will, obviously, be grabbing Deathsaurus. Although by this time next month we may see the official one, which I would be happy to overwrite mine with.

Alongside him, I think I'd like to claim:

Black/Sky Shadow and [TBA]

Sentinel Prime and Infinitus
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

My pics are:

Flintlock & Sergeant Kup
Blowpipe & Triggerhappy

I'm interested in playing Nucleon & Galvatron, but I'm unsure what to do with him right now. Mainly because I have no idea what Titans Return is all about :p

Love how his toy looks though :) I'm going to leave slot #3 open for now, I think.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Springer85 wrote: Mainly because I have no idea what Titans Return is all about :p
Neither do I, but Warcry made a post that summarizes the backstory of this setting, which might be helpful. :)
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Details are forthcoming, as things are still in the brainstormin' phase, but as Warcry has already alluded to, my picks are:

Ultra Magnus annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Minimus Ambus Prowl

Yep, you're reading that correctly. If I can come up with something nifty for Ratchet, I'll be claiming him too. That said, since I'm kind of in and out of this place, I'm not super certain I'll be up to it.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Ah hell I'll branch out a bit and I see two unclaimed I'm interested in.

1# Decepticon Scourge and Fracas

2# Starscream and Waspinator

#3 Autobot Tesslor and Brainstorm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I think we're pretty close to being ready to launch this! And looking at how the characters are falling out, it looks like my last character will be Megatron!
Crazyjabberwock
Protoform

Post by Crazyjabberwock »

Wait for me!

Kaon & Nickel

Bumblebee & Sari [possible cybertronian name pending]

Grax & Skullcruncher
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Soundwave and Soundblaster
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Glad to have you aboard!

Note to everyone: the game is live!

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=55092
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

I'll also take:
Blaster and Twincast
Galvatron and Nucleon

Although I would like to rename Blaster as Broadcast and maybe Nucleon as Meanstreak (or another Decepticon sounding name).
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

You can absolutely play Broadcast if you'd like!

And this actually raises a point that I'd discussed with the other staff, but I don't think we'd ever mentioned to the rest of you -- the Titan bodies are mostly built rather than "born", so there's actually no reason why we couldn't have multiples of the same body running around as different characters. So for example, if someone showed up later and wanted to play Blaster while you're using Broadcast, that would be totally fine just as long as they had a character concept that was different enough to yours to make them distinct. The same logic applies to stuff like Ginrai and Optimus (though our Optimus wound up in the Voyager body so it was a moot point), or Wolfwire/Weirdwolf, or whoever. Basically as long as they're clearly different people and the names are different enough that it doesn't confuse anyone, it's fine.

Galvatron should be fine too, but please drop me a PM just to let me know what you're planning to do with him. Since he (usually) used to be Megatron, and I've got Megatron running around too, I just want to make sure we're on the same page backstory-wise. :)
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Warcry wrote:You can absolutely play Broadcast if you'd like!

And this actually raises a point that I'd discussed with the other staff, but I don't think we'd ever mentioned to the rest of you -- the Titan bodies are mostly built rather than "born", so there's actually no reason why we couldn't have multiples of the same body running around as different characters. So for example, if someone showed up later and wanted to play Blaster while you're using Broadcast, that would be totally fine just as long as they had a character concept that was different enough to yours to make them distinct. The same logic applies to stuff like Ginrai and Optimus (though our Optimus wound up in the Voyager body so it was a moot point), or Wolfwire/Weirdwolf, or whoever. Basically as long as they're clearly different people and the names are different enough that it doesn't confuse anyone, it's fine.

Galvatron should be fine too, but please drop me a PM just to let me know what you're planning to do with him. Since he (usually) used to be Megatron, and I've got Megatron running around too, I just want to make sure we're on the same page backstory-wise. :)
Check your PM then.
Bryant Dunston
Protoform

Post by Bryant Dunston »

John Kelly is a fictional character in the television series NYPD Blue. He was portrayed by David Caruso in the first season and the first four episodes of the second season of the series.

An Irish-American who was promoted to the rank of detective at the relatively early age of 28, Kelly was a brilliant and oft-smoldering cop, whose father was a heroic cop who was murdered in the line of duty. John Kelly Sr. was a member of the previously Irish American-dominated Police Department who according to fellow officer Jack Hanlon[1] would have made Chief of Detectives had he not been killed. Kelly always managed to stay just on the right side of the law, usually keeping his hotter headed partner Andy Sipowicz under control. This changed when he became involved with a uniform cop, Janice Licalsi, who murdered a mob boss named Angelo Marino who had ordered her to kill Kelly. Licalsi did this as her father, also a cop, was on the payroll of the mob boss and she was trying to protect him.

Eventually Licalsi was investigated and Kelly allowed her to destroy evidence that would have pointed to her involvement in the murder. After Licalsi confessed to killing Marino (and his bodyguard) she was tried and sentenced to two years in jail for manslaughter. It became evident to Kelly that he had no future in the job as Internal affairs came after him for his role in trying to help Licalsi and his testimony on her behalf. IAB couldn't find any hard evidence to end his career with, but Captain Haverill, an opponent of the 15th's detective squad commander, Lieutenant Arthur Fancy, had provoked Kelly into an act of insubordination and had demoted him to radio dispatch work until IAB could "find" the means to end his career. Kelly refused to accept this and resigned from the force. He was last heard to be acting as a bodyguard and security expert, and was not able to attend Andy Sipowicz's wedding because he was working in India. Lieutenant Fancy was not pleased to see Kelly's career end via Captain Haverill and would later force Haverill's retirement with an incriminating tape recording.

Kelly was married to Laura Michaels, a lawyer played by Sherry Stringfield. The couple were divorced during his time on the show although they continued to have sex for a while until they both decided they were falling into old patterns which they didn't wish to repeat. He also acted as a sort of mentor to James Martinez, a young cop in anti-crime whom he partnered for a while during the time Sipowicz was on probation; one famous episode showed Kelly walking Martinez through an intricate sequence of actions in order to get a murder confession.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

With the character roster changes going from three to six, I'm making official my claim for Fortress Maximus, with his two little buddies Cerebros & Emissary. Also claiming Astrotrain and Darkmoon.

Leaving my last slot open for the moment.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

And I shall be playing Full-Tilt and Necro, and Trypticon eventually too. I've also added Misfire and Aimless.

Not sure how (or if) I'll fill the last slot.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Fangry.

Fangry: "It's about damn time, you stupid hair ball. What the hell are you, anyway?"

I'm a tanuki. And I can always trade you in for Siren.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642