This is my thread. My thread about nothing.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I have a bob now. HAIRCUTS FOR WOMEN ARE HIGHWAY ROBBERY BTW Image

I currently have the shortest haircut I've ever had, at least since that one year I got a boy's haircut just in time for the return to grade school and everyone told me I looked like my brothers/I was mistaken for one or the other of my younger brothers from behind for months. /sadpanda /mainlypeoplebeingdicksIthink /woregiganticearringstocompensate /didn'thelp

The hair was down to the small of my back and I don't really miss it, lately it was a pain in the ass. I don't have time to mess with it anymore, it got in my face at the most annoying times and baby liked to pull it. So OFF IT WENT.

I'm currently swinging my head side to side, because the feeling of all of my hair moving the way it does now is so freaking novel...

Hound said I look like a mum now. :( I mean, I like being a mum, my little human rocks my socks. But who wants to look like one?

Am contemplating shaving the sides and dyeing what's left purple to fix that... but I don't want to look like a 30something desperately clinging onto her youth. Even if that is what I am.

Shall have to see what work thinks first as I go back next week. Meh.

/deardiary /rolleyes

ANIMAL CROSSING. How did a game this boring become so goddamn compelling? I like to fish on the game, and Hound thinks this is sad.

How did this thread get so long? What the **** is wrong with you, Matt? :p
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I think you should shave Hound's eyebrows off whilst he sleeps.

The big question of the day though, is why is Captain Kirk climbing a mountain?

REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

inflatable dalek wrote:I think you should shave Hound's eyebrows off whilst he sleeps.
No, the trick is to shave only one or even half of one. You get all the fun of messed up eyebrows with the addition of them trying to figure out what to do with the asymmetry.
inflatable dalek

I am really cheesed off I live in a town with just one taxi company (we have more than one taxi number, but amazingly whichever one you ring it's the same person on the other end); they can basically do the taxi equivalent of shitting on you from a great height and get away with it because if you ever need a taxi- there's no body else to use.

I am so annoyed, I'm going to take out vicarious revenge by shaving all of Hound's body hair.

It's the only way to prevent me going on a mass taxi driver killing.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I got a friend to shave the sides of my head. I love it, Hound hates it. :p

Was going to wait, but I go back to work in two days so it was now or never! It's a call centre, anyway. No face-to-face with customers so it shouldn't be a huge deal.
Unicron wrote:No, the trick is to shave only one or even half of one. You get all the fun of messed up eyebrows with the addition of them trying to figure out what to do with the asymmetry.
I have threatened to do just this thing right here. He just rolls his eyes at me...
inflatable dalek wrote: I am so annoyed, I'm going to take out vicarious revenge by shaving all of Hound's body hair.
So what you're saying is... you're angry at a taxi company, so you're sitting at home fantasizing about shaving my husband's entire body...

*backs away slowly*

edit: Hound is sitting here watching a hockey game. I looked up and told him "Dalek wants to shave your entire body."

He said "Tell him that's kinky, and creepy."

... BUT HE DIDN'T SAY NO!
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

By the time we meet in 2015 he may even have grown some body hair for me to shave off.

I am a horrid person.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Meet us at the airport with like a handful of pink Lady BIC razors and some shaving cream, walk up to him and just be like "Okay, let's do this thing. The bathroom's over here".
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sades wrote: How did this thread get so long? What the **** is wrong with you, Matt? :p
That could be a thread all on it's little own lonesome with posts just from me cos no-one else cares.

I have a lego ninja. He is white. It is because he is evil.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Racist.
Sades

Post by Sades »

StoneCold Skywarp wrote:That could be a thread all on it's little own lonesome with posts just from me cos no-one else cares.

I have a lego ninja. He is white. It is because he is evil.
Eh, I'd write in it even if no one else did. Or poke someone else into humouring me. Or "delete" it and inevitably make another at some other time... infinite possibilities!

I hate talking to strangers on the phone. I don't know how I got into doing it for a living.

Oh, yeah. Money.
StoneCold Skywarp

I could discover a secret forum...

and tell EVERYONE about it !!

or write myself notes there. I appear to be out of wallspace to scribble on now
Hound

Post by Hound »

It's been done...
Sades

Post by Sades »

I rubbed the bit of my head that's been recently shaven against Hound's cheek the other day. He went "Ow, stop it!" and pulled away... I leaned in and rubbed my head against him again, saying "NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEEEEEELS!"

He has a fuzzy face. But I have a fuzzy head.
inflatable dalek

The itchy stubble factor is part of what caused Pierce Brosnan and Terri Hatcher to fall out so badly on the set of Tomorrow Never Dies (his stubble that is, not hers).
inflatable dalek

Seems the best thread to gloat about this... but I actually won some money on the lottery! £25! Huzzah.

I'm actually glad it was only three balls and £25, it would have really annoyed me to get, say, five and only win £200 for it (as seems to be the case for at least this week based on the mildly confusing lottery website). Remember the good old Noel Edmunds days when you didn't have to get all six to win a decent amount of money?
Sades

Post by Sades »

Winning money is awesome. I keep saying I need to win the lottery, I should get around to that.

I tried to have an impromptu "tea party" with my one year old, but all she wanted to do was bang the plastic teacups together and kiss her teddy bear. Kids these days...
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

MAN what I would do if I won the lottery...all I really do is listen to music and play Super Mario.

So essentially it would be the same except on a better sound system.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
StoneCold Skywarp

I've just recovered from my Saturday night out. I was so drunk the prospect of a "drunk post" didn't even cross my mind.