Latest DVD Purchases

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Avengers: Infinity War - Directed by the Russo Brothers and stars almost everyone in the MCU.
Destruction is my specialty
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Deadpool 2 (Super Duper Cut) steel book edition.

Transformers Animated: Season One Collection,

Transformers Animated: Season Two Collection,

Transformers: Animated - Season Three Collection,

Bought these three off Madman's online store with a heavy discount.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

The Iron Giant
Duck Soup (1933)
Nine to Five

All good and funny for very different reasons.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Warcry wrote:I found GOTG to be pretty forgettable, honestly. In fact I can't remember anything about the plot at all, or why the bad guy was after them. Or even what he looked like. Probably doesn't help that my wife and I watched it with a whole bunch of other Marvel movies when we had a big "catch up on superhero flicks" kick a while back, but even then I still remember what happened in Ant-Man, Deadpool and Doctor Strange.

GOTG2 is solid though, if for no other reason than how much they let Batista chew the scenery.
Watch and/or buy Farscape: The Complete Series and Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars (a criminally under-rated sci-fi TV series and mini-series respectfully) and you will see that has good as Guardians of the Galaxy movies are they are basically a pair of $200 Million movies that are remake of Farscape.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Super Troopers 2 - This is a movie I helped crowd-fund through the Indie Gogo campaign.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Upgrade.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Steel Book Edition - Directed by J. A. Bayona. Stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard and an appearance by Jeff Goldblum.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Solo: A Star Wars Story - Directed by Ron Howard and stars Alden Ehrenreich, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson and Emilia Clarke.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Sicario: Day of the Soldado - Doesn't have Emily Blunt but does have Josh Brolin, Benicio Del Toro and Jeffery Donovan from the original and brings in Isabela Moner from Transformers : The Last Knight.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Mechanic: Resurrection - Directed by Dennis Gansel and stars Jason Statham, Tommy Lee Jones, Jessica Alba and Michelle Yeoh.

Game Night - Directed by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein and stars Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams and a bunch of other actors.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Skyscraper (2018) - Directed Rawson Marshall Thurber and stars Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Neve Campbell, Chin Han and Roland Moller in what is essentially a cross between The Towering Inferno and Die Hard.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Antman and The Wasp Steel Book Edition - Directed by Peyton Reed and stars Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Mission: Impossible - Fallout Steel Book Edition - Directed by Christopher McQuarrie and stars Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson and Henry Cavill.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

The Meg - Directed by Jon Turteltaub and stars Jason Statham, Li Bingbing, Rainn Wilson and Ruby Rose. The movie is based loosely on the 1997 book Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror by Steve Alten.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

The Equalizer 2 - Stars Denzel Washington.

Lego Nexo Knights Season 2 - Bought as two separate volumes.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

The Predator - An action movie directed by Shane Black and stars Boyd Holbrook, Trevante Rhodes, Jacob Tremblay, Keegan-Michael Key, Olivia Munn, Thomas Jane, Alfie Allen, and Sterling K. Brown and follows a group of PTSD-afflicted soldiers who must fight off an invading pair of Predators.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders & Batman vs Two-Face at JB Hi-Fi during their 2 for $20 promotion. Also, Vs Two-Face was the last role for Adam West before he passed away.
Denyer

Re: Latest DVD Purchases

Post by Denyer »

Re-posting (and replying) as one or two posts were lost in the server move.
Inflatable Dalek wrote:Currently working my way through season 1 of Red Dwarf on Blu Ray. A lot of people have moaned about the picture quality, but it looks much better than on DVD and about as good as it was ever going to be considering the ancient cameras used and very one colour scheme to all the sets.
I'm considering getting a set with the documentaries, having watched most of them on YouTube. Still not really a fan of much after S6 but appreciate more with hindsight what the crew were aiming for.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

The Incredibles 2-Movie Pack & The House With A Clock In It's Walls.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Denyer wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 am Re-posting (and replying) as one or two posts were lost in the server move.
Inflatable Dalek wrote:Currently working my way through season 1 of Red Dwarf on Blu Ray. A lot of people have moaned about the picture quality, but it looks much better than on DVD and about as good as it was ever going to be considering the ancient cameras used and very one colour scheme to all the sets.
I'm considering getting a set with the documentaries, having watched most of them on YouTube. Still not really a fan of much after S6 but appreciate more with hindsight what the crew were aiming for.
It having every documentary is very nice, especially after the Bodysnatchers collection goes for silly money.

Also currently watching Callan, which is basically an hour of Edward Woodward talking and is therefore fantastic.