Newsflash: Megan Fox a classless bitch, Ric Romero reporting.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Clay

Newsflash: Megan Fox a classless bitch, Ric Romero reporting.

Post by Clay »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/1 ... 85005.html

Poor girl just can't understand normal thinking, it seems.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Her response should be highly entertaining!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Waitwaitwait, I thought we were all meant to hate Michael Bay because he invented Transformers talking in dodgy ethnic speech patterns and was the first person ever to merge Transformers and toilet humour?

Other than that, though, the very idea of a Hollywood actor being ungrateful and egotistical is just staggering, absolutely gobsmacking stuff.

Hang on, can we take that as confirmation Megatron will be in TF3? ;) THE RUMOURS FOR TF3 START HERE!!!!!!
Clay

Post by Clay »

Cliffjumper wrote:Other than that, though, the very idea of a Hollywood actor being ungrateful and egotistical is just staggering, absolutely gobsmacking stuff.
I know! That's why I put 'newsflash' in the subject. Anonymous gossip about people I don't personally know is serious business!

But really, she's become more grating to me over the past two years. Not just as herself, but also as junk newsbits to scroll past.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Cliffjumper wrote:Waitwaitwait, I thought we were all meant to hate Michael Bay because he invented Transformers talking in dodgy ethnic speech patterns and was the first person ever to merge Transformers and toilet humour?

Other than that, though, the very idea of a Hollywood actor being ungrateful and egotistical is just staggering, absolutely gobsmacking stuff.

Hang on, can we take that as confirmation Megatron will be in TF3? ;) THE RUMOURS FOR TF3 START HERE!!!!!!
Of course, Merging TF and that was a bad move... But Hell, Yeah! Of course Megs will be in TF3 since he survived in TF2... But if Michael is going to get even crazier for that film, he be probably trying to get Starscream domestic or something...
Sades

Post by Sades »

These rumours aren't really surprising. She's not bad to look at, at first anyway, but somehow she manages to look like the kind of greasy, trashy chick that should and [probably does] have several STD's. She was scrubbed off for the Transformers red carpets, but the rest [that I've seen]... she kinda looks gross. like it's been a few days since she had a shower.

On-set, yeah, sure. That's your character. Off-set...? That's your character? Really...? Ewww.
Cliffjumper wrote:Hang on, can we take that as confirmation Megatron will be in TF3? ;) THE RUMOURS FOR TF3 START HERE!!!!!!
THIS SHOOULD BE IN NEWWWWWWZ!!!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Note how Bay didn't deny that Mikaela will be stamped on by Megatron in the opening ten minutes. Obviously this is all part of V2 of the awesome disinformation campaign...
Rattrap's tail wrote:Of course, Merging TF and that was a bad move... But Hell, Yeah! Of course Megs will be in TF3 since he survived in TF2... But if Michael is going to get even crazier for that film, he be probably trying to get Starscream domestic or something...
If anyone can tell me what the **** any of that means, that'd be helpful. It starts off as irony failure, then lurches into far weirder territory...
Sades

Post by Sades »

I believe it might be something like this:

[1] Devastator was bad, m'kay
[2] Megatron will be in the next film, because he didn't die
[3] Michael Bay will get Starscream a beer, because Michael Bay is a craaaaaaazy mo-fo
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Most actors are pricks simply because most people are pricks. Though the Hitler quote seems to be a joke rather than a serious accusation to me.

I guess these technician guys aren't so keen to continue their working relationship with Bay anyway, as if it came down to a choice between them and Fox coming back for the next one I can bet which Paramount will go for.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

They've probably also made sure most of the crew really get the shit end of the stick from Fox as well - I mean, it sounds like she's hardly fun anyway, but she's probably going to be actively going for people now...
One of us touches Megan's panties, the other has the often shitty job of pulling Ms. Sour pants out of her trailer, while another is near the Panaflex camera that helps to memorialize the valley girl on film.
Putting aside that the first one is terrifying, assuming there isn't just one person who does each of those jobs (in which case these three are so ****ing fired), they've just made life Hell for whoever else does as well...
inflatable dalek

There's also the possibility that panties guy isn't touching them as part of his job.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Guys, please. This is supposed to be about how awful Megan Fox is, not how awful the crew members are. C'mon, focus!
Sades

Post by Sades »

I didn't notice this before, but for some reason the part about being unimpressed by the things she has to say has disappeared entirely from my first post above, so I just come across as catty. MEOW.

Well it would have come across as such any way its sliced, I think. Ahhhh well. I didn't mean it in a catty way- that's just the impression I've gotten of the girl so far.

Edit- Everyone seems to be assuming the crew members are male... I don't think they'd give the job of Panty Wrangler to a dude, dudes. Unless he's gay.

*goes to scan the link for written hints as to the authors' gender*
inflatable dalek

Clay wrote:Guys, please. This is supposed to be about how awful Megan Fox is, not how awful the crew members are. C'mon, focus!
I thought this thread was about women's underwear?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Eh, I think she sounds like a piece of work, but then I'm pretty sure most people of her age in that line of work probably are... I don't actually think she's a particularly bad actress either - she's up to the action girl stuff in Transformers, at least, and I could give a toss about what else she does, what with all other films being shit now and everything (I also don't think she's particularly good looking either... maybe Sam can look up with Lily Allen, Mary Suicidegirl and/or Sheryl from Ideon in the third one, after Megatron's stepped on Mikaela?).

The crew sound like a lucky bunch to have avoided this sort of behaviour in 15 years in the industry TBH, at while Fox' comments are bizarre (she does sound like she gives rahter esoteric copy), at least she put her name to them, y'know?

Male or female, having the job of touching someone's panties is weird... Esepcially as, like you say Sades, she seems like one sweaty bitch.
Sades

Post by Sades »

That's the thing, though- one could forgive a bit of sweat, that's body chemistry and really can't be helped too much, y'know. She actually looks greasy, like a big 'ol cheeseburger. I've googled her since saying that and there are a few pictures [FHM set in particular] where you see that she's actually really pretty and cleans up really nicely, but in other shots where it's just her, she looks like shit.

[edit] I think I'll have to take that back, because I can't find any of the aforementioned pics now. I was gonna link them. Hmmmm- Google luvs Megan! :o
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Cliffjumper wrote:Eh, I think she sounds like a piece of work, but then I'm pretty sure most people of her age in that line of work probably are... I don't actually think she's a particularly bad actress either - she's up to the action girl stuff in Transformers, at least, and I could give a toss about what else she does, what with all other films being shit now and everything (I also don't think she's particularly good looking either... maybe Sam can look up with Lily Allen, Mary Suicidegirl and/or Sheryl from Ideon in the third one, after Megatron's stepped on Mikaela?).

The crew sound like a lucky bunch to have avoided this sort of behaviour in 15 years in the industry TBH, at while Fox' comments are bizarre (she does sound like she gives rahter esoteric copy), at least she put her name to them, y'know?

Male or female, having the job of touching someone's panties is weird... Esepcially as, like you say Sades, she seems like one sweaty bitch.
Lilly Allen???? What do you think??? Do want her to perform Unfair against Megatron to show that he's a moron????

@Sades: You were right. I meant to say that...
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Last year Fox threatened to commit suicide if Hasbro were to turn her into an action figure.
http://enewsi.com/news.php?itemid=13816

Wonder if she remembers this promise when she learns about Human Alliance Autobot Skids with Arcee and Mikaela Banes.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
horizon
Protoform

Post by horizon »

3 loyal crewmembers.

lol, they're just annoyed Megan Fox didn't give them any attention during shooting. Creeps.

I think she was a really good choice for Transformers movies. Also, she looks really good.

Plus: I cannot phantom why you would want to have Megatron to stamp on her and then have someone like Lily Allen to take over. Is it the beer? :lol:
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Nevermore wrote:Last year Fox threatened to commit suicide if Hasbro were to turn her into an action figure.
http://enewsi.com/news.php?itemid=13816

Wonder if she remembers this promise when she learns about Human Alliance Autobot Skids with Arcee and Mikaela Banes.
A possible get-out clause is that the thing looks nothing like her.