IT'S WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY!!!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

IT'S WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY!!!!

Post by Cliffjumper »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_No_Tobacco_Day

What the Hell? What does that even mean? Is there going to be anyone, anywhere actually trying to stop me? No.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Cliffjumper wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_No_Tobacco_Day

What the Hell? What does that even mean? Is there going to be anyone, anywhere actually trying to stop me? No.
Naturally I would, I like a challenge (re:this place), but sadly I find myself working today.

Enjoy rubbing people's faces in it whilst burning that delightful batch of chemical's :D
Sassy
Protoform

Post by Sassy »

Cliffjumper wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_No_Tobacco_Day

I doubt anyone would even try to stop you from smoking. If you want to then it is your body and your choice though second hand smoke is dangerious for those who are around you.

If you click on to "negitive health effects" you can find reasons to stop which may encourage you to quite. Today you may be able to find more information and there maybe more awareness of the dangerous than you'd hear about on the average day.

I wouldn't get worked up about No Tobacco Day, just don't worry about what people say or the dirty looks they may give you.

Thank you for the thread though. It is an interesting topic and the site was informative.
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

*lights up another as he reads this post and links.*

that reminds me; I need to hit CVS for some more smokes.

Join me in a smoke, Tom?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

Wow. What any ordinary day for me. What's on the schedule tomorrow, International Electronica Appreciation Day? (which would be awesome)

P.S. Oh, and to all the smokers, fight the power! Defeat the establishment! Viva el fumar!
~
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Ostentatious wrote:What's on the schedule tomorrow,
National Day Against Homophobia in Canada. I shit you not. Again, how does that actually work? Are you legally empowered to kill homophobes or something?
Civ

Post by Civ »

Cliffjumper wrote:National Day Against Homophobia in Canada. I shit you not. Again, how does that actually work? Are you legally empowered to kill homophobes or something?
If that's the case, I'll play a little 007 to make the world a better place. :up:
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

Cliffjumper wrote: Again, how does that actually work? Are you legally empowered to kill homophobes or something?
Nah, they probably give away free hot dogs, bananas, and other phallic-ish food stuffs for free, all served by these guys.
~
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

No :smokin:

Okay, you lot can fry your lungs out, just don't breathe on me or I'll have an asthma attack all over you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

That's a real shame. If I'd known that I might've picked up a cigar to celebrate the occassion.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

I smoked way too much last night...

seriously, I feel like crap today. Massive hangover.
If you want to then it is your body and your choice though second hand smoke is dangerious for those who are around you.
Even if it were possible to prove that with your "facts" and "science" can anyone prove I care?

Actually, I think smoking should be kept to appropriate places. I also think bars and restaurants are appropriate places.
If you click on to "negitive health effects" you can find reasons to stop which may encourage you to quite. Today you may be able to find more information and there maybe more awareness of the dangerous than you'd hear about on the average day.
I think the frickin' massive warning labels on fag packs ensure even the most idiotic amongst us smokers are well aware of the dangers on any average day. It doesn't encourage us to quit, except for that one about smoking possibly making you impotent.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

I got high yesterday. I suppose that was acceptable.

When's No Blaster Day?
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

You could probably just designate a day for whatever you like. I mean, if even Canada gets to do it I don't see why the rest of us can't.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Cliffjumper wrote:Are you legally empowered to kill homophobes or something?

No, but we can pie them. If we can corner them in their igloos.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

EDIT: Meh. Never mind
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Vin Ghostal wrote: When's No Blaster Day?
Never. Sorry =(
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."