Videogames store in ohio?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
dedicon
Protoform

Videogames store in ohio?

Post by dedicon »

Well, im going to botcon this year, and i thought ill buy a ps and a wii( i collect consoles and already have a 360, ds and psp :P ) and i found the ps3 in a price that is logical(meaning retail). But wii? hot damn! I can't find even one console that's not either bundled with things i don't want or cost at least 100$ more just because the console is hard to get. All i want to do is to play Smash bros melee!!

Anyway, if anyone can help, ill appreciate it.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

If you want to play Melee, get a Gamecube... I think Gamestop.com sells them for $30 now... Which is about the same retail price for the controller that comes with it...

As for the Wii, Good luck. I found mine at a CostCo, where they had 50 on a pallet...
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Here in Ohio? I'd say Gamestop.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Sorry, I ment Smash Bros. brawl. And from what i've seen online, Gamestop has them, but they bundled the Wii with all kinds of stuff so the price will spike to 470$ or something close to that. I want the core console, why should i pay an extra 220 just for accessories i don't need right now?

Really?only gamestop?damn...
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Blockbuster video. A not so obvious choice. I had been looking for a Wii for my son since Christmas, and went to Blockbuster a few weeks ago to take back some DVDs and they had a sign up that said "We have a Wii".

I inquired with the clerk and he told me they usually get in a couple Wii consoles every two weeks and they sell out rapidly. I bought one of the two they had that day for the retail price, not a penny more. I'd say check in your local Blockbuster on Tuesdays or Wednesdays as this seems to be when they get shipments in.