How embarrassing

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sixshot

How embarrassing

Post by Sixshot »

Oh dear. Someone I sold something to on ebay wanted to send City Link to pick their stuff up. She told me they were coming today. So I wait for the City Link guy to turn up, hand him the package, and then the coast is clear for me to run on my treadmill.

I always have music on really loud when I run because I absolutely hate excercising and need something to distract me a bit. So today I pick Justin Timberlake's album. I have the music on really loud and find that excercising doesn't feel so bad so I start to do a kind of dance-run. As in I wave my arms around like a tit and wiggle my bum. I then start singing along even louder than I have the music, just because I was enjoying the bit before I lose my breath. I look up, and there is another City Link guy standing in my back garden, staring at me through the window. Oh god. I didn't know how long he'd been there either. And instead of laughing with me about it, which probably would've made it less embarrassing, he was really pissed off and aggressive that I didn't hear the doorbell. I was like, hey, random old dude in my garden, it's not my fault they sent two drivers.

I suppose I should be thankful he didn't catch me running in my underwear, if I don't have a reason to get dressed on a particular day, I'll run in my pants so I've got less washing to do later.

Actually, thinking about it, it's not that embarrassing. I was once so drunk coming home from a club that I pissed in the street, fell in my piss and then couldn't pull my pants back up. My friend had to do it for me. I also had a top on that you could see my nipples through, so I cunningly covered them with Winnie the Pooh plasters before I went out in case it got cold. However, during my fall, my top fell down and everyone saw my plaster-clad nips (at this time I was also lying in piss with my pants round my ankles). I rule.

He was in a boy band!
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Cool story. If its any consolation the old guy will be dead soon, so he really shouldn't waste so much time grumbling when his is so limited. We need more story threads like this. So long as Jon Bon ******* Jovi doesn't see them and take it as another luminary clue as to where to direct his career. Did you know he used to put a rolled up pair of socks down his jeans in the 80's. In the crotch area too, not like, behind the calf muscle.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

where is Claypool when there are a good story for him

LOL
Sixshot

Post by Sixshot »

Damn Claypool, why couldn't he just find another word to insult people with? I miss him.

I presume he's been banned because he kept calling everyone and everything gay? Maybe he meant it in the happy sense? :o

He was in a boy band!
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

are you hot?

if you are, i wouldnt mind seeing you exercise in your underwear
Hound

Post by Hound »

Ha! Y'know, the old guy probably told everyone he works with that story when he got back to whatever office they have...

I know I would, that's a pretty good story.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

Originally posted by CounterPunch
are you hot?

http://tfarchive.addl.de/

look for Lordsixshot A.K.A Jenny
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

are you hot?

Today the role of Claypool will be played by CounterPunch
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

counterpunch for more information search under her nick names: Sixshot, Lordsixshot and Sixy

some quite funny stoyrs will then pop up, especialy them involwing Claypool
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by Baxter
Today the role of Claypool will be played by CounterPunch

i wanna play the role of the city link guy, preferably watching sixy in her underwear :p

lol

ok i am now erasing that site from my memory, if only due to garands... ermm... beard?
Rew
Protoform

Post by Rew »

I've done something like that before. I was dancing around waiting for my girlfriend and her friend to come over and i started to hear giggling outside. I looked to the window and saw my girlfriend and her friend laughing. When they came in, we all had a dance..so not too bad i suppose.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

I have heard from my freinds that one they knew once pead on the window to the cheachers room without kniwing. The window were wery dark no the outside. You couldent see frugh them from ther. he first found ou when one of the cheachers cane out and tould him
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

i wanna play the role of the city link guy, preferably watching sixy in her underwear :p

lol

ok i am now erasing that site from my memory, if only due to garands... ermm... beard?

Ok, that's a good start towards being Claypool, now because obssessed with her and post threads along the lines of "SIXSHOT WHERE ARE YOU???" when she hasn't posted in months...
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

the worst thing thats happened to me is probably when i was air guitarring my arse off with a mate when his girlfriend and a girl i used to fancy walked in... needless to say i felt a wee bit stupid
Originally posted by Wildfire Herald
Ok, that's a good start towards being Claypool, now because obssessed with her and post threads along the lines of "SIXSHOT WHERE ARE YOU???" when she hasn't posted in months...

meh, hey, i dont wanna become too much like Claypool, i did afterall hate that guy 97% of the time

besides, my prat quota has been filled for a while.
Rew
Protoform

Post by Rew »

Yes, he's all pratted up for one day.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

im sure Sixy will be able to see through my brutish laddishness and see what i said as a kind of compliment

of course, it depends on what underwear you're wearing... if its long johns count me out....

:p

ok so maybe i got a lil bit more in me
Rew
Protoform

Post by Rew »

Your just straining it out of you now aren't you? Admit it...your sitting on top of a big bucket of sexual misconduct...
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Originally posted by Rew
Your just straining it out of you now aren't you? Admit it...your sitting on top of a big bucket of sexual misconduct...

Hey now, this a family establishment!
R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

"That's Claypool for ya; he's against a harmless drug, but for date-rape..."
"Just say "NO!" to Gonadial Irradiation." - Snake

"I would ride that pony in the most illegal and obscene way possible. " - Spengs

My want list
I need ROTS Clone Troopers
Rew
Protoform

Post by Rew »

:\ you didn't quite understand what i meant did you...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

and somewhere out there claypool's head just exploded...