Got a spare MMC Hexatron going

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Brendocon 2.0

Got a spare MMC Hexatron going

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Hey there humans,

Due to a long and boring story, I've got a spare Masterminds Creations Hexatron going. It's the recent "Continuum" re-release, which supposedly has chrome parts but no katana or shuriken.

I say supposedly because it's still sealed and there's no window for me to check. Something's moving in the box, but it sounds like the instruction manual just shifting around.

Cost me £95.00. I'm open to offers or trades or whatever.

Things I'm particularly interested in as follows:
- Generations Waspinator
- Generations Rattrap
- Generations Springer
- Generations Roadbuster
- Generations Scoop

- BBTS reissue of Piranacon

Also pointing me in the direction of where to get Demolition Crue Apex / Geminus for less than the cost of a new kidney will hold you in good stead. See, I even accept information as currency!

Contrary to the appearances I try to maintain, I'm quite amiable, so am open to discussion or suggestion and other sorts of stuff if you think you've got something else I might be interested in. And I don't mean your body.

Ta.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If you're interested in the convention colours versions of the DC homaging the original era overseas releases, Sid is clearing them out at £25 each;

https://www.facebook.com/sidstransformers
Clay

Post by Clay »

Already have a Hexatron, but I'm pretty sure I've got a carded Waspinator and Scoop floating around. Will have a look-see when I get home.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Yep, I totally have a surplus Waspinator and Scoop still carded. Where am I sending them?
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Oh you're good, you are. Will send you a PM.
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Right kids, I've managed to eliminate the stuff on my wants list without shifting this Hexatron.

Is anybody able to hook me up with the BBTS reissue Piranacon as a straight swap? By the time I've paid their postage and been stung by customs I may as well just build myself a time machine and nip back to 1988.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If no-one jumps on what's a good deal for anyone that wants Hexatron, if a loose set with (IIRC) a bit of damage to one sticker and one of the beast modes having two right or left legs is of any interest, you can have it for nowt (would need to check that all of the bits are actually there, which would be a weekend task). Got it when they were remaindered.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Right kids, I've managed to eliminate the stuff on my wants list without shifting this Hexatron.

Is anybody able to hook me up with the BBTS reissue Piranacon as a straight swap? By the time I've paid their postage and been stung by customs I may as well just build myself a time machine and nip back to 1988.
Well, I could, but I really wouldn't reccomend it. My reissue Piranacon set is horrible. Lots of issues with it from right out of the box, including standing like a drunken sailor waiting for a good bumming. It would not be a fair swap.

I'd also have to try and find the box with all the stands and indervidual guns in it...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Between the two you might get one that isn't shit.

Or is this for stay-in-box purposes?
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

I don't do stay in box. Disappointed to hear it's shit. Bang goes that plan.

Er... anybody just want to buy the thing?
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Right, finally got off my arse and eBayed the bugger.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172143371607? ... 1555.l2649

Free P&P in the UK.

There's some additional 3P stuff in my other items for sale, plus Takara's 2008 crack at MP Starscream and a Binaltech Sunstreaker missing a headlight.

Everything starts at a fiver, but several items appear to have gone batshit already.