[CUSTOM] 1984 Kreons (& several others)

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Tantrum
Custom Title: Systems Analyst

Post by Tantrum »

I has bunch of mismatched Kre-O joints, and this seemed like the best use of them:
I also made a little Soundwave who can use a Tenkai Knight as a cassette. Here he is, with a transforming trainbot.
Alleged "poems"
that don't follow a rhyme scheme
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I made a little Blaster to go with my little Soundwave:

I also made:
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I made a Kreon-sized version of Action Master Wheeljack's Turbo Racer. The jet mode is backheavy enough that it still rolls.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I made Kre-O Whirl this afternoon. He's the wrong color, since he's basically a Kre-O skeleton with a few bot and chopper parts added. It's hard to transform him into a helicopter since the ball joints don't want to stay in line all the time, but he's still fun.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I took at crack at the 13 (Aliged version). The Optimus and Alpha Trion are just the commercial versions. I based the others on the images at tfwiki.

I made 6 inch versions of Piranacon and Predaking. I had to use a darker pallette for most of Piranacon due to what colors I had. But, I think you can still tell which Seacon is which, even if you do have to figure out Skalor through prosess of elimination. Tentakill's beast eyes don't actually end up on Piranacon's shins, but I wanted some kind of detail there, instead of just a solid block of pink. Here they are threatening Prowl.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I made Microchanger combiner Monstructor. There's also Pounce and Wingspan, who each use the same parts. I'd've liked to use a gold piece for Slog's beast head, but only had the white one. The gestalt limbs in the foreground are the only Monstructor bits not used in the individual bots.
I'd planned to use Birdbrain's purple waist for Monstructor's waist, but I had trouble getting the legs off, so I used Slog's waist instead. Monstructor uses all the parts of the individual cons. Birdbrain's legs and waist are attached to Monstructor's back.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I call this piece "Smart Choice"

Superion is almost done, so he should have some backup. I just need to find a few pieces to fill out some gaps.

Defensor and Bruticus will be trickier. Both their torsos are shades of blue, and I only have a few pale blue bricks, like for Monsturctor's leg. I don't want to make them the same shade. Devestator had a unified color scheme, so a pallete swap looked OK. Bruticus and Defensor's toros colors aren't used anywhere else, so changes might not work so well.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I finished the rest of the mini combiners. I only had one red piece for Victorion's head, so I had to use a black piece for the other side. It made her look kind of like a harlequin.
Most of the rear views aren't that interesting, but I wanted to show Hot Spot's ladder and Air Raid & Skydive's nosecones.

I had some extra Optimus and Megatron heads, so I made G2 versions.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

Some Classic LEGO sets I bought had enough purple bricks that I could make this:
I'd've liked to make the fist forearm match the harpoon forearm, but I didn't have the parts. The head was pretty tricky. Here's a back view, showing how asymetrical it is.
The white strips are flat pieces with two studs on each side that came with Tenkai Knight figures. Hopefully, I'll find some in orange or grey at some point.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

Remember that lavender Seeker with a flamethrower who was in the first G1 episode for about 3 seconds? Here he is movie-style, flanked by Arcee and Rack'n'Ruin. Putting the chair behind R'n'R made the anvil easier to see against its own shadow.

Here's some MOCs. On the left is a fembot who'd turn into a twin-bladed helicopter like G1 Highbrow or Animated Megatron if I had the skill or patience to make mechs that actually transform. On the right is a pirate-bot inspired by me having an odd number of socket-tiles.
The guy in the middle would be a G1 Windcharger type muscle car mounted on monster truck wheels. He'd transform basically like CHUG sunstreaker, but with the arms forming the rigging underneath the car that elevates it above the oversized wheels.

These have nothing to do with TF. I got the idea for a centaur with different shades of blue from Steven Universe's Malachite.
The bot on the right was inspired by Futurama's Fatbot, done in red since that's what I had for shoulder bricks.
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I asked for some LEGO kits containing that wheel type for Christmas so I could finally finish my Junkions.
Attachments
junkride2.JPG
junkride1.JPG
junkcycle.JPG
junkbot.JPG
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I made Mirage, Jazz, and Ratchet to go with my Prowl. They each have ball jointed shoulders, heads, knees, and hips, plus hinged elbows. The crosses on Ratchet's shoulders are red flowers.
Attachments
autobots.JPG
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I used Hasbro's not-LEGOs to make not-Transformers.
Attachments
gobots2.JPG
gobots1.JPG
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

A few more Kreons. The front row is Cy-Kill, Crasher, Clench, Moonracer, and Swerve. In the back are some MOCs and an Autotrooper with gint wings until I can figure out a better use for them.
Attachments
gobotkreons.JPG
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

Not kreons, or even Transformers, but they do transform. The lions do, anyway.
Attachments
bots.JPG
teams.JPG
vehicles.JPG
lions.JPG
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry
Tantrum

Post by Tantrum »

I found some KO bricks that use off-color Kre-O Optimus heads for their robots builds. One was greay and black, so I made Nemesis Prime. I used a real Kre-O head to try Bumblebee, but I only had angular parts, not curved, so he came out more like Hubcap.
Attachments
nem_bee.JPG
Alleged "poems"
are not poetry