three transformers, oldies, questions

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
horizon
Protoform

three transformers, oldies, questions

Post by horizon »

Hey,

today my son recieved the following transformers:

octopuch, double header and nightbeat.

Weapons are missing just as the crab legs of Octopunch his robot. Ah well. Most sadly Nightbeat his head is missing. Is their a cheap (?) way to get this one.

And what is the general worth of such incomplete transformers these days?
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

The eBay seller wheeljackslab is selling Muzzle for a cheap £18.85 ($30)
The only other three I found on there are going for quite a bit more.

A complete Nightbeat will go anywhere between £10 - £300 depending on condition
horizon
Protoform

Post by horizon »

holy F$$$. So much money for these old things? I call collectors items, heh heh
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

Octopunch's weapons, from what I recall, do not cost much. Seems to me I picked up his pistol and rifle for about $25 total.

Headmasters, on the other hand... the bodies are cheap as chips, the heads go for rather high prices.
horizon
Protoform

Post by horizon »

I see.

Are headmaster heads interchangable? So, could I fit headmaster A head on Headmaster B body?
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Depends as there are 2 different sizes. Actually 3 different sizes if you count Fortress Maximus separately
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

They are. The large headmasters will fit on any large HM body, the small stiff "midget" headmasters will fit on any of the smaller HM bodies. Sometimes the large HMs will fit on the smaller bodies, but not always. Of course, each individual headmaster partner usually gives a different Tech Spec readout on the meters in their chests.

Nightbeat, however, came with a "seat" that doubles as his helmet and two small pistols that formed antennae.
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

The Reverend wrote:They are. The large headmasters will fit on any large HM body, the small stiff "midget" headmasters will fit on any of the smaller HM bodies. Sometimes the large HMs will fit on the smaller bodies, but not always. Of course, each individual headmaster partner usually gives a different Tech Spec readout on the meters in their chests.
I think all of the Headmaster juniors fit onto the 1st gen HM bodies. Juniors don't have separate tumblers for each statistic so they always read the same no matter what head you plug in, but the heads themselves do have the activator tabs so you'll get readouts when you plug them into the 1st gen bodies.