Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:36 pm
- Location: San Diego, California
This is one Stunticon (not of the set) for Motormaster. Repaint from a Galaxy force Prime, added a custom head (started as energon Megatron) and it's on ball joint.
- Posts: 6981
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 2:19 am
- Location: Murray, KY
That came out pretty. Did his wings get clipped?
- Posts: 510
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:41 pm
- Location: South of Heaven
That's pretty nice.
Any plans for more stunticons?
- Posts: 3717
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm
I like this mold regardless, but he looks kinda underwhelming without any weapons.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
- Posts: 1162
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:28 pm
- Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas
now Motormaster looks like a bouncer. Never thought of that role for him truthfully. Still loving how you reused this mold, and a different head. I clipped the crotch and protective leg flaps though for my Op mold to give him more pose ability. Otherwise, this is a great custom.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:11 pm
- Location: Carlisle, UK
As a Motormaster, he looks pretty good, as a classics/universe reinvention, he looks great! Very well done sir!