Favorite Transformer Combiner Set.

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

If it was half the price I'd go for it, just because it's huge... Decent combiners don't need intermediate robot modes (it's not like the G1 ones weren't just blocks anyway). But a hundred quid on a HasTak toy? Fergawf.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I want to vote for predaking, but that's just because I want one, I've never had one complete [we've had individual robots... but I think we got those at garage sales and at the time I'm not sure we even realised they combined], and I got to see/breathe on a complete one this weekend. *vibrates angrily*
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

FAVORITE TRANSFORMER COMBINER SET.

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Yeah Machine Hunter, I guess I like most of the first generation robot combiner sets myself. They were very authentic and well armed.
:devil: Image :angel:
spimeco
Protoform

Post by spimeco »

Also, does any one know more about an Autobot set called the Railbots? I would like more information on them.
you could also be talking about Raiden

my favorites where predaking and monstructor...landfill and rail racer where very good toys but i did not like the characters much.

Monstructor is only one of my favorites because I remember when I was in 5th grade me and my friend where trying to collect all the parts for him and put him together...but we never did

Predaking is just cool looking I think