[CUSTOM] ROTF : Leader Prime (energon swords)

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
frenzy_rumble
Protoform

ROTF : Leader Prime (energon swords)

Post by frenzy_rumble »

Well, this actually is the 1st of 2 bonus items on his auction, however wanted to share them with you guys.

They are removable (yay!!!!) and attach with 2 SETS of rare earth magnets. The batteries are replaceable and red 5mm LEDs. I removed the factory paints and applied what I thought was more "movie accurate" (what a stupid term, and after seeing the movie, I am leaning towards "less movie accurate" lol) not 100% happy with the placement, but with all the articulation the forearm has, I don't think the side which they are on really matters (his hands can rotate)

Anyway....
OFF

ON

Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Nice. Do the led's fit in the blades or do you have to widen the base of the blade to meke room?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

i am now thinking of buying this toy just because of how great it looks. You've got me sold FR!
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
frenzy_rumble
Protoform

Post by frenzy_rumble »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Nice. Do the led's fit in the blades or do you have to widen the base of the blade to meke room?
I made actually bases which the swords are fused onto now. the batt. pack and switch are in there.
Death Wing
Protoform

Post by Death Wing »

The hands look like 2007 leader class Prime. The Wheels as well. Paint is nice. I like how the wheels fit. Also like the Rear view mirrors on the doors. Also like light up sword, nice. Followed link to ebay. Some one realy likes your work. US $1,225.00. Says alot for your work. Also noticed 2007 prime gun. Do not know where the other weapon came from. All in all very nice.
Death comes on swift wings of angels.