Those terrorcon knock-offs...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Osku
Protoform

Those terrorcon knock-offs...

Post by Osku »

Are these in this ebay auction those decent quality knock offs? It's easy to notice that Sinnertwin's and Rippersnapper's colours are wrong, but is there something else wrong with this set?
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Pink chest shield. White head. Pink hands.

It's a knockoff. The plastic is likely to be super cheep.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

As usual, Paris' wannabe consort has no idea what he's talking about.

The Terrorcon KOs are actually made of much higher-quality plastic than other KOs and I'd go so far as to say it's on the level of a G1 or G2 figure in that respect.
Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

I have that and I have the original. It's very close to the original. The colors are a little off here and there but that's about it.
________
Top vape
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

The primary difference is that the colors are inverted on some of the robot limbs, but it even has the same stickers.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

I would love to have thies, I only have the four small terrorcons, with no extra things. :(

all seam to have the rigth things, exept rippersnappe, I cant see his second gun enywhere. where do that yellow gun near sinnertwin come from?

there are only two terrorcons with color problems, Cutthroat and Rippersnapper, and in their cases their main colers are switched

btw, are theuy the same sise as the orginas?
Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

^Yup. However there is a terrorcon set that is smaller sized and the box goes by the name DRAGON PEARL, it comes with 2 technobots strafe and lightspeed.
On a sidenote you can get the another 2 technobots by getting the menasor bootleg set which has afterburner and nosecone. There is still no computron bootleg set and probably never will have. :(
________
[url=http://www.****tube.com/categories/225/swingers/videos/1]Bbw swingers[/url]
Clay

Post by Clay »

I went ahead and grabbed it... Cutthroat is actually holding Rippersnapper's other gun in the picture, as well as his own.

<misses his original terrocons>
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

I have seen thies bootleg gestalts on google before, there are also a lot of other fun KO gesatalts, like Bruticas ( this name is not spelled wrong) he is a copy of Bruticus, but he is twice his sice
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Clay, you bastard! Oh wait, I already have those...and I think I got them from the same guy...
Clay

Post by Clay »

Hehe...

I wouldn't worry... the guy's got plenty of them up for auction.