Whoo! Computron again after 17 years!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

Whoo! Computron again after 17 years!

Post by Clay »

Picked up a lightspeed with no bumper (mine has a bumper, but no head), and a knock-off afterburner for cheap. This is as complete as he's been in a long time. I still need to find a strafe, or at least the part of strafe, with a head, and a left fist and then... whoo!

He's a bit gimpy, but I'm still giddy over this.

/nostalgia

Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

I have a bootleg strafe lol. I think it's slightly smaller than the original. I have to match them up to see.
________
[url=http://www.****tube.com/video/35177/black-girl-s-orgasm-is-so-wet-the-bed-gets-soaked]Black **** tube[/url]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bah! My one-armed G2 Superion > your one-armed Computron </randomness>

I bet you'll get your Strafe before I get a G2 Slingshot, though. :(
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

You're better off getting an original Slingshot, painting it gold and getting repro labels. It'll last longer.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
You're better off getting an original Slingshot, painting it gold and getting repro labels. It'll last longer.
Yeah, considering what happened to my old one that might be a viable alternative. I doubt the paint would look as good as the gold plastic does, though (and all other concerns aside, the plastic does look pretty nice).

Besides, gold plastic or not I can't imagine he'll take much damage from serving as Superion's arm. I don't plan to subject him to the sort of abuse my old Slingshot had to endure; and even at that, he survived longer than some of my other TFs (Thundercracker, for instance).
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Warcry
Bah! My one-armed G2 Superion > your one-armed Computron </randomness>

Wrong! One-armed G2 Superion=sitting duck.

One-armed Computron=fine and dandy, because he'll think of something.

:D

I kill me...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

But this is G2 Superion, so he's got a couple of big-ass missile launchers. He can blast anything that decides he's a 'sitting duck'. Plus, he can fly.

Conversely, without Strafe's input Computron's neural net is imperfect; thus, he won't be as smart as he is when he's complete. Thus, he is the sitting duck.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Not true... My Computron can counteract your G2 Superion's missles via all the sticky-tac where Strafe's neck used to be, and use him as a shield.

During this extra time gained from blocking Superion's ballistics, Computron can think of something to defeat the -also-one-armed marauder. Computron wins.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Not likely. G2 Superion's hideous colour scheme will have damaged Computron's optics, making him unable to see where the missiles are coming from. Thus, he can't porperly line up his shield.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Ah, but you're mistaken...

In the previous 17 years, Computron made use of a G1 Slingshot for his left arm. Slingshot, unapprehensive to the furture conflict, one day spilled the beans about his repaint's hideous color scheme while brushing Computron's teeth. Computron thus knows about the color scheme, GOES BACK IN TIME, and retroactively coats his, and all other Computrons', optics with the nice little gold visor, shielding him from your Superion's paint job.

Computron wins.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

He coated his optics in gold? Gold is inpermiable to light, thus Computron wouldn't be able to see at all.

Superion wins.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

My KO Superion and Defensor step in and smack 'em both around.

Winner: Me.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Gold is impermiable to VISIBLE light. G2 Superion emits funky x-rays and gamma rays from that terrible paint job, which Computron can detect just fine through his gold visor.

Also, SHUT UP FORT MAX! :laugh:
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Yes, quiet, Fort_Max! Knockoffs have no place in this!

Besides, the plastic quality on KOs is so bad, they'd shatter as soon as they landed a punch.

As for Computron...if he can only see the ugly parts, then Superion will seperate. Silverbolt's ugliness will keep Compy distracted while the non-ugly Skydive, Air Raid and Fireflight carry out strafing runs.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Clay
Also, SHUT UP FORT MAX! :laugh:

Just for that, my KO's kick Computron's and Superion's prone forms.

Repeatedly.

In the head.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Warcry
As for Computron...if he can only see the ugly parts, then Superion will seperate. Silverbolt's ugliness will keep Compy distracted while the non-ugly Skydive, Air Raid and Fireflight carry out strafing runs.

At which point, he is disqualified under the 'too many men on the field' penalty. Computron wins.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Yes? Good for him.

Unfortunately, he's been blasted to scrap by the Aerialbots' firepower, so the victory is phyrric at best.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Pffft...my Predaking, Devastator, Bruticus, and Superion would own your cheesy gestalts. Hell yeah. ;) And once I get Defensor and Menosor, I will be....

INVINCIBLE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!

that is until a rampant three-year-old comes in and wrecks all of them.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by Civ
Pffft...my Predaking, Devastator, Bruticus, and Superion would own your cheesy gestalts.
Are they three-limbed? No? Then they have no place in this debate. Please move along.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Hound > 3 limbed Gestalts > Trailbreaker