Hardest Transformation ever!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Vash Stampede
Protoform

Hardest Transformation ever!

Post by Vash Stampede »

Whats the hardest transformation u guy's have ever done mine would have to be the first time i transformed unicron but know that i look at it he was a sinch!
Vash:Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!
Wolfwood:Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!
Vash:I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!
the_escaflowne_2k
Protoform

Post by the_escaflowne_2k »

trying to get me alternators silver streak into car mode, its so much of fricking pain i've given up hope so he stays in robot mode permenatly the joints slowly getting stiffer and stiffer .
"all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view you think that i'm insane"
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Nemesis prime. So hard in fact,that i never transformed him. He stays in robot mode. I tried only twice before giving up and decided his alt mode just isn't worth it
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

That Beast Machines quad-bike thing I got for Osku. Blastcharge, I think? I had to give up on that before I broke the bloody thing, and I was using instructions...
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

beaswars ramhorn is damn har to ransform, it actualy belonga to my sallbrother, and he still havent figured it out.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Sideburn was up there, but I think BT Smokescreen's was the worst. By the time I had Alt Silverstreak, I was familiar with it, so there was no problem.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Nemesis Prime & ALT Smokescreen are definantly up there - I've transformed NP once, decided the mammoth looked kind of cool, but I prefer the bot mode.. For being utterly fiddily & semi-complicated - my award goes to RiD Magnus.. He's a great toy, but can be confusing as hell the first couple of times you transform him..

oh, and I think MP Op deserves an honorary mention too :)
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Scattershot's pretty hard . . . :p
Clay

Post by Clay »

I look at them as if they were little puzzles, so I don't get too frustrated with the difficult ones. It's just a learning curve...

As for what I find the most tedious to transform, I would say alternator tracks.

Nemesis prime isn't hard; it's just that the directions are inadequate and it's tedious. Basically, the robot mold just folds up and you have a bunch of plates snapped on around it to make it look like a mastadon.

TM2 megatron is also pretty dexterity-intensive.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I feel slightly ashamed to admit that to this day I still cannot transform RiD Ultra Magnus.

I managed it once by myself... but I've since forgotten how.

As soon as I give enough of a damn to go find the bastard I plan on giving it another go...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
SoundCrush
Protoform

Post by SoundCrush »

BW Rampage. That was insane. I tried fixing it for one of my friends back when it was new, and I couldn't do it. Magna Boss was also rather difficult but I managed to get all of them together perfectly once or twice.
Skill without imagination gives us craftsmanship, which produces many useful objects such as wickwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us Modern Art.
- Tom Stoppard
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Armada Unicron! In fact I have never made tha attempt. I glanced at the instructions and said fukk that!
Powerlinx Inferno
Protoform

Post by Powerlinx Inferno »

RID Skybyte since i lost the instructions...... I don't wanna bother checking on tf.com
Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

Alternators smokescreen.
________
[url=http://www.****tube.com/]Free****tube[/url]
SoundCrush
Protoform

Post by SoundCrush »

Originally posted by Powerlinx Inferno
RID Skybyte since i lost the instructions...... I don't wanna bother checking on tf.com

I can help you with that. If you just take off the panels that make up his tail, it is alot easier to transform him. Just don't contiuously transform him though, cause it wears out the clasps on the panels.
Skill without imagination gives us craftsmanship, which produces many useful objects such as wickwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us Modern Art.
- Tom Stoppard
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Terradive. The SR-71 Blackbird in the Armada Air Military Minicon team.

Broke him on the second time I transformed him.
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

It's kind of hard to say, there are a few, but I've gotten to the point where they're all second nature now, but a few were really tough initially.

Master Piece Optimus Prime probably took the longest the first time (close to an hour with a smoke break in the middle).

Alternator Smokescreen was a big ol' pain in the but until I figured out the trick to getting his legs back to the car possition the same way every time.

Alternator Tracks is still kind of difficult...I know how to do it, but it's harder to put the plastic legs back into car possition than it is the metal ones of Binal-Tech.

Universe Nemisis Prime that was a bitch for the longest time, no problem now. It doesn't help though when the toy is already in one form but the instructions have them starting at another. (it also didn't help that the legs were backwards in the packaging...took for ever to realize that was my main problem!)

RiD Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime...both of these are tough...especially when trying to put them together. But the hardest part is figuring out how to put their individual pieces back in the right spot so they go back to vehicle mode.

Unicron gets honorable mention because of his damned chest plate. I'm still not sure that thing is locked in place...I finally just punched it (because I just shot myself in the eye with it) and it closed...did I break it or transform it? I don't know...I haven't taken the planet shielding stuff off since to see if it'll shoot on its own. LOL!

But I think the winner is Transmetal 2 Optimal Optimus...aside from being a mess of a toy that doesn't look like much of anything (even on the show) it's a bitch to get into any of those non-commited modes. :)
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
homerbot
Protoform

Post by homerbot »

side burn and rid optimus/magnus

whoa, i just agreed with two people and posted something like half my entire tf collection *i am one sad strange little man*
Words suck. Down with words! -saysadie
To actually say which candidate has the better Iraq policy is like saying which Twinkie is more healthy. -Ultimate Weapon
I'd totally hit that Krystal chick...if she were real and sex with animals wasn't illegal. -Drspengler
Civ

Post by Civ »

Hardest transformation I have ever encountered...hmmmmm...

Well Binaltech Smokescreen ranks up there, though mainly for the frustration factor when trying to transform his legs. The arms are also a bit tricky.

Masterpiece Convoy's matrix chamber also ranks up there since the instructions were about as clear as mud.

Binaltech Sideswipe's chest is also tricky. So is Binaltech Hound's feet.

I would have to say RiD Ultra Magnus was the hardest for me because I had no instructions available to me and had to figure him out on my own. He still gives me some problems whenever I transform him. Omega Prime can be a bit of a pain too.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Elita-One
Protoform

Post by Elita-One »

Nemisis Prime, boy did that take for ever, and Armada Unicron. I needed to pull out the instructions for both, and I hate doing that. But its better to read the instructions than break something.