I got those "Waitin' for my transformers to come in the mail" blues...

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Clay's worries are subdued, but not dedi's.

Maybe he's 'out of town for the weekend' or sth? Common excuse for lazy sellers.

Or it's going to be like Energon Prime. You'll get him, just months later...:rolleyes:
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Well a mail just arrived,told me he sent it 2 days ago so i am fine too :)

suprised you still remember the E-Prime insident though... :)
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Cool, that's fine.

I do remember him ;)
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Brave is currently VERY unhappy with an online retailer.... They seem to be lying at every turn.

Here's the story: I ordered a bunch of figs back in August of 2004, when I was in Whitehorse (yes, it's been almost a year). They came back, and said they didn't have all the figs I wanted (after taking my money of course) and that I could pick some others. This went back and forth until November of the same year. (I wasn't complaning, I was going to get some RM figures that I couldn't have gotten otherwise..... at the time) But, as we were moving back to Ontario at the end of the month, I told him to wait and I'd provide him with a new address to ship. Lost contact, re-established in March (both sides had problems over the holidays - plus toy fair and what ever - so again, I was patient and didn't complain). Finally, I get no response via email and threaten a lawsuit\International Fraud Charges (because I'm in Canada, and it's a US based company) and I get a response. He offers everything I'm looking for.

2 weeks ago, he said he was going to ship it, but apparently it didn't go out until this monday Past. On top of it, the USPS number he provided doesn't exist. I'm getting pissed. I want my toys - but now, I want to ask for my money back, but he says it's already been shipped.......

If the items don't show by next week, I am going to have to get my attourney involved....

Piss me off, I want those figs though....
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

You know Brave, maybe the number doesn't exist because you tried to check for the package's location right away?

It happened to me once-hlj shipped a package, but the code didn't bring up any tracking service. They said that the code hasn't been registered on the site yet. Could be you checking it very early...

One question-which RM figures are they?

I got a nice package today, non-tf.

1/144 HG Blitz, Buster and Duel Gundam, as well as MG Freedom Gundam. Made my day. Waiting for BT Wheeljack next week.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Spotted a BT Wheeljack at the Snail today - Nice looking figure. Too bad I spend all my money....

I assumed the same thing, that I just checked to early. But I figured that after a week (of express shipping) it should be on the site.

Oh and my order is (finally) RM G1 Convoy, RM Beast Megatron, RM Beast Covnoy, RM Starscream and Universe Devistator.