Big Bad Toy Store question

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

Big Bad Toy Store question

Post by Clay »

How reliable are these guys?

I'm getting tired of waiting for the silly toys to actually show up in the local stores, so I'm giving some thought to shopping online.

Just from recollection, the toys that are supposed to be out that I want-yet-have-never-seen are:

Downshift
Towline
Sharkticon
Slugslinger
Shockblast
Nemesis Prime (and never will--no target anywhere near here)
Alternator Hound
The universe cyberjets (out yet?)

So, that's quite a list for (some) things that have supposedly been in stores since August. I know the online stores are slightly (and not so slightly) more expensive than a retail store, but I'm losing my patience. :wall:

Any recommendations for online sites that take money orders besides BBTS?
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

They're legitimate. I haven't done business with them, but tons of people here have and I've never heard a single complaint.

You will be seeing some of those toys before the Christmas season at least because even my Walmart (which hasn't had anything new since Feb.) had new Energon Deluxe and Basic figures as well as a case of new Alternators.

Nemesis Prime I would go for online if you could get it with only a small markup, because Target seems to have a habit of making their exclusives really rare.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Aye.

The only thing they makes me skeptical is that one of the wal marts here is still piddling out energon sabers. I did go ahead and put a Rodimus and Inferno on layaway the other day, so maybe that will convince them to order more. :\

The combiner limbs that aren't out yet, I can hold off on, but I'd just like to get caught up.
Nightwing
Protoform

Post by Nightwing »

I got Armada Megs from them last month and it came quick. They do mark up the prices abit but if you are willing to pay a little extra then go for it.
We will meet again when all are one.
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

I've used them twice now for Binal-Techs (Tracks/Hound and Side Swipe/Dead End).

I will certainly continue using them for all my BT needs. :)
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

I've Used them MANY times. During my college days they were sending me about a package a month or more for over a year. Even went so far as to have them find some rarer TF's that they had out of stock but found a single of Transmetal Ravage being one of them.

I've never had a lost box, never been charged the wrong ammount, always had it arrive on time and in the condition specified. They are legit and some of the best people to deal with.
And this is coming from a guy living outside of a major center in Canada.