Trukk n0t p0w3ranG3r!!11!one

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

240 something is alot of tf and a very good year to be a fan.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

No, this guys right, G1 is the greatest toyline ever... Just remember the fun you could have with some of these babies: "Arms go up, arms go down. Arms go up...". Of course, some toys had arms that bent at the elbow, but they were out of my price leauge... ;)
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

?
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by davetherave
?

There is a thought provoking response. A [?] question mark. I guess this must be yahoo chat now.:nonono:
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Zeeks

edited out of respect for my Fellow TFA brothers and sisters.

Post by Zeeks »

My apologies if I offended anyone.

Sometimes, I need to remind myself that public posting is not for certain subjects and wishes.
Thank you for reminding me of that, Denyer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

but the combined robot was better.
How? More blocks, this time with pieces to fall off. The only articulation was shoulder points.
you do realise energon is for kids, not grown ups.
You do realise transforming robots are for kids, not grown ups? Drool about whichever bits of metal and plastic you want—some of us haven't lost sight of the fact that they remain toys.
Originally posted by inflatable dalek
No, this guys right, G1 is the greatest toyline ever... Just remember the fun you could have with some of these babies: "Arms go up, arms go down. Arms go up...".
Don't forget the Throttlebots—arms go back into their sockets! Can't get a greater toy than that!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Kremzeek75
DaveTheRave is part of the reason I don't even bother reading the news section anymore.
Put him on your ignore list...

http://tfarchive.com/community/member2. ... serid=4704

...but please don't post public requests for bannings. Trust me, we have it far better than, say, TFormers as regards news comments.
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

I just quizzed a few people with taste and it's true, your all fuking crazy. Energon is wank!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I just quizzed a few people with taste and it's true, your all fuking crazy. Energon is wank!

And this folks is why this waste of bandwidth is being banned.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by dedicon
your eyes are fine.each gestaltls is built out of one deluxe figure and 2 moulds of basic,which are used twice in each combiner.
but you can scramble with them.getting 2 basic planes and 2 basic milletery and make 1 gestalt

I thought so. Do you know if you can actually scrambe them? That'be be pretty damn good.

The thing that is pissing me off is that Construction Maximus has 5 different moulds (last time I looked, but I could be wrong). It would be freaky to see a hybrid Devatator/Bruticus Gesault.
Clay

Post by Clay »

The thing that is pissing me off is that Construction Maximus has 5 different moulds (last time I looked, but I could be wrong). It would be freaky to see a hybrid Devatator/Bruticus Gesault.

The new Devesta..."constructicon maximus" is made of three molds, as well.

Personally, I like the approach to the hands and feet. They look a little weird, but there's no extra parts to fool with. The original gestalts bascially needed a ziplock bag to keep things in check.

i.e., superion's right hand looks a little off, but you can just use both of those molds for the feet, and the other two for the more normal looking hands. Or leave it as-is for the whole mutant-multi-robot-body-monstrosity-with-warped-claws-for-hands look. How can that not be cool?

As for nitpicking different toylines, I have only one complaint. You can't bloody find the stupid things. Wave one shows up, and that's it, it seems.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I just quizzed a few people with taste and it's true, your all fuking crazy.
That's saved me a few hundred pounds on analists bills...
Originally posted by davetheraveEnergon is wank!

A yodeling Transformer is to good to be wank...

:p
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hmm, 9 moulds for 15 bots in total, for 3 different Gesaults.

Still, they've done a better job then Landfill ...
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Personally, I like Energon Superion. I think he looks great. I like the colors, and the "Energon" parts. Bruticus doesn't look that good to me, but he does look very Decepticon. Even so he still gets my vote.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
245? Fascinating! Do you have a breakdown by series? Also, how many of those have actually been released, as opposed to Hasbro claiming they have been (last part's a joke, actually ;)).

OK, here's the breakdown:

Masterpiece: 1
OTFCC: 4
Built To Rule: 4
Micron Densetsu: 6
Binaltech: 11
World's Smallest: 13
Robot Masters: 21
Generation One: 31
Superlink: 47
Universe: 56
Energon: 61

The grand total is 255. Mini-Cons are included. Only Japan-exclusive toys are listed in MD and Superlink categories. E-Hobby repaints, Lucky Draw Primus, both new sets of Multiforce figures, and G1 spychangers make up the Generation One category.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Wow, that's just crazy. Thanks.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by Tempest
I thought so. Do you know if you can actually scrambe them? That'be be pretty damn good.

see the supirion on the left with bruticus parts?
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

ok, theres only one thing im confused about, how in the hell did this fool get an argument out of a subject line like this "Trukk n0t p0w3ranG3r!!11!one" what the hell has that got to do with anyone.

and argghhh god, i hate those kind of people, the majority of energon toys are hugely superior to most of the other lines, they may not be to my taste (its unlikely ill own even 1 energon figure) but i cant deny that theyre pretty good toys. this dude seems to forget they are kids toys, robot masters is primarily being marketed to the die hard fans, sales would go to crap if energon was scrapped because kids wouldnt be interested in the robot master line anywhere near as much as the energon line.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by CounterPunch
ok, theres only one thing im confused about, how in the hell did this fool get an argument out of a subject line like this "Trukk n0t p0w3ranG3r!!11!one" what the hell has that got to do with anyone.

and argghhh god, i hate those kind of people, the majority of energon toys are hugely superior to most of the other lines, they may not be to my taste (its unlikely ill own even 1 energon figure) but i cant deny that theyre pretty good toys. this dude seems to forget they are kids toys, robot masters is primarily being marketed to the die hard fans, sales would go to crap if energon was scrapped because kids wouldnt be interested in the robot master line anywhere near as much as the energon line.

the whole thing started at news section.auros got upset and moved the post that had something to do with the argument to this thread.my guess is he made the headline,but im not sure.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Dedicon got it right. It's a reference to an old, old argument here.