Transformers you really want but don't think you'll ever be able to have

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Soundwarp SG-1
Protoform

Post by Soundwarp SG-1 »

I want Soundwave,all the Cassets and Omega Supreme all of wich I am making models of to pass the time til I can take over the world

I start with Canada!!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Tell me about this shining unicron, A3.

I guess I'd say Star Convoy would be one I'd like to get my hands on (I know, I know, I'm supposed to hate primes, but I like him for some reason. I might settle for micromaster hot rodimus, though). Overlord would be nice, but I'll prolly cross paths with one eventually.
Lord Decepticon
Protoform

Post by Lord Decepticon »

25th Anniversary Optimus Prime
Alternator Smokescreen
Scourge
Generation 2 Megatron
The Stunticons
The Combaticons
The Terrorcons
The Predacons
Lord Decepticon
Protoform

Post by Lord Decepticon »

Originally posted by Tracks828
I had fort max as a kid...my sister threw him at me and he broke..I've been missing him ever since...

what a bitch! While my brother dropped his Jetfire down an elevator shaft at a mall. The guys workin' there helped him get it back but it was in un worthy condition, it still looked like a plane but nothing as a robot. My brother was cryin' the whole time.
Sades

Post by Sades »

*adds onto earlier post*

BT Dead End. There's no way I'm gonna be able to justify paying that much for a toy when I have other things I need to put money on. Which really, really sucks... I don't think I've ever wanted a damn well-near-useless-except-for-play- and-display-purposes piece of shiny metal and plastic more. Poo.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
Tell me about this shining unicron, A3.

I guess I'd say Star Convoy would be one I'd like to get my hands on (I know, I know, I'm supposed to hate primes, but I like him for some reason. I might settle for micromaster hot rodimus, though). Overlord would be nice, but I'll prolly cross paths with one eventually.

no im not a3,ill still help though.
http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=2925&mode=flat

since this is old the pic links are broken :(
he is a pic from remi's site from a mag(supposedly a test shot)
http://www.tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&al ... 00&start=0
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Thanks, dedicon.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Yeh, the one in the magazine doesn't look much like the final version. The one that was given away was more of a sea green. Unfortunately, I didn't save the picture when it was up. :(
KnownEnemy
Protoform

Post by KnownEnemy »

G1 prime, ultra magnus, rodimus, grimlock, megs, galvatron, soundwave, shockwave, starscream, thudercracker and skywarp.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I had a hanckering for Energon Mirage, but had heard it was hard to get. I felt eminetly smug when the Japanese version was about the only Superlink toy at the last Memorabillia ;)
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Predaking ( thank christ the reissue is comming )
Monstructor ( along with pred the only 2 gesalts i am missing )
Fort max and Scorpinok
RiD Scourge ( never saw it in AUS I don't think )
3 more G1 scourges to give him some sweeps
Triggerhappy ( must have all my RP characters dammit!! )

There is probably more but it is 5am and my brain has shut down for the night.
King Fargo
Protoform

Post by King Fargo »

Originally posted by Random Sweep
RiD Scourge (never saw it in AUS I don't think)

Nup. T'was basically a US exclusive. If you want it, there's two options you can take, but both will leave you decently out of pocket. Firstly, there's US eBay. Secondly, one Aussie online store has a rather exorbinant rate for Black Convoy (the Korean release of the Japanese version. Same fig, just with inverted G2 Autobot symbols, pink plastic, unblunted sword, and instructions in Korean).

Also, ye missed out on a Monstructor auction on eBay Australia that ended about a week or so back.
Sig? I don't need no steenkin' sig!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

I saw that Monstructor auction but i am pretty broke at the moment can couldnt even think about bidding that high
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by dedicon
and,yes,its also bad luck he broke cause in pics this thing looks like it can fall from bridges and still stay in mint condition

Actually, no. That's the reason Hasbro isn't going to reissue it.

I'll post my list when I actually have time.
Mega Starscream
Protoform

Post by Mega Starscream »

I really want metroplex
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

Originally posted by King Fargo
Firstly, there's US eBay. Secondly, one Aussie online store has a rather exorbinant rate for Black Convoy (the Korean release of the Japanese version.
I would definately go for eBay. That's how I got him. I actually got him as part of a package deal of TRU re-issue Prime and Magnus, RiD Prime and Magnus and Optimus Primal, Beast Wars/Machines Optimal Optimus. All unopened. $100. If I remember correctly, the poor sap's new wife was making him sell his toy collection. I felt bad because I thought I was ripping him off...but I did the "buy it now" so that must have been what he thought it was worth.

At the time, I didn't even know Scourge existed (Scourge the Black Convoy not the Scourge of the Sweeps, heh heh). Anyway...I'd say if your patienct or lucky enough, you might find a good priced one on eBay.
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"
SilverBullet00
Protoform

Post by SilverBullet00 »

#1 on my list would have to be a G1 Reflector. Those guys are too rich for my blood.

He was part of the "Unique Club" that I refered to a kid. The others in there were: Perceptor, Blaster, and Soundwave (there were probably more, but I can't remember them). I recently made a complete Soundwave and Laserbeak set off of eBay and Perceptor and Blaster shouldn't be too hard to find. I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on Reflector :nonono:, not for now anyway.

As for anything else, Ghost Starscream and 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime (not until there's more distribution in my area and a price drop happens).
________
MEDICAL MARIJUANA SEEDS
Hound

Post by Hound »

A complete Victory Leo and Star Saber
Galaxy Shuttle
Dai Atlas
Overlord
Sonic Bomber
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Skyswipe
Protoform

Post by Skyswipe »

Originally posted by Skyswipe
Fort Max and Predaking, although there is an outside chance for Predaking.

As you've probably seen in my thread, I can scratch Max from the list, but I would like to add Shockwave.
"You know what? You can take all these Beast Machines, Beast Wars, and all the rest of them and shove them up your tailpipe. Optimus Prime is not a damn dirty ape and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream are not "Destrongers" or "Predacons" they are DECEPTICONS and may any who say otherwise burn in the fiery pits beneath Cybertron where wicked Transformers are melted down into slag." - OldSchool80sKid

Yeah!! What he said!
mike
Protoform

Post by mike »

i know for a fact that i will never get the 20th aniversry adition optimus ( only because its so expensive).ultra magnius (R.i.d).
mike