[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: The Whips and Scorns of Time (Kaon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Springer85
Protoform

(ooc: Warcry, do you need me to NPC the other Preds?)

Post by Springer85 »

Close to Veteran's Hospital

Razorclaw growled at the demanding tone that Soundwave used to adress him. Nevertheless, he had some explaining to do regarding his absence. "I've sustained some damage to my leg that hinders my movement," he replied. "My Predacons and I have been securing the tunnels and the perimiter around the train station," he replied.

"We encountered some remaining Overbite units that needed to be eliminated or else they would've made it to our base. We had to remain silent if we didn't want to give our positions away for the ambush."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Veterans Hospital

Hightower casually strolled inside,seeing all the damage, and started to look around for Soundwave, then he saw him with Lord Megatron and decided to head over there to report that his repaired the two Decipticons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Veteran’s Hospital

(OOC: You don't have to, Springer, but feel free to if you'd like.)

"We're withdrawing," Soundwave told Razorclaw without either acknowledging nor praising the Predacon leader's diligence. But then, this was Soundwave -- anything that he said that wasn't dripping with contempt could probably be interpreted as praise. "Bring your troops to our transport. I'll have medical attention waiting for you."

Then he turned to Hightower and said, "If you're done tending to the wounded here, head for the shuttle. The Predacons are en route and need your assistance."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle

Blackjack and Detour watched as Ramjet entered the shuttle, but said nothing.

"How's things in Polyhex?" Detour asked.

Outside Veterans' Hospital

Galestorm, having been repaired by Hightower, transformed into jet mode and flew back onto Veterans' Hospital after the medic.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Outside Veteran’s Hospital

"Affirmative," Razorclaw responded to Soundwave's order.

As he walked towards the hospital, he commed his Predacon team on their private channel. "Razorclaw to Predacons. We're leaving Kaon. Abort current tasks and set course for the shuttle outside the Veteran's hospital."

The other Predacons replied in orderly fasion and headed towards the Veteran's Hospital.

Razorclaw saw the shuttle in the distance and fellow Decepticons entering it. He stopped walkign and lied down. As he stayed out of sight, he waited for the other Predacons to arrive so that they can board the shuttle together.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Veterans’ Hospital

"Boring as hell," Ramjet shrugged. He was, of course, completely oblivious to all the intrigue and backstabbing that had been going on. "What 'bout Kaon, eh, Detour? Looks like you boys have been having a lot of fun out here."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle

"Eh, we got a guy who thinks he's Straxus gathering an army of those Quintesson Blitzwing knockoffs, with an elaborate plan to overtake Kaon and Polyhex with television. I nearly killed him when he turned out to be a Headmaster and ran off." Detour told Ramjet, grinning sadly."And I totally got ejected by your buddy here during the dogfight. Not an experience I would care to repeat." Detour jerked his thumb at Acid Storm.

"Heh. Kolkular got totally blown up. And there was this large guy from Megatron's past that calls himself Emirate Corvus or something. You recognize him, Ramjet? You were probably old enough to know..." Blackjack added.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle

Ramjet couldn't help but guffaw when Detour revealed what Acid Storm had done to him. "He did what? That's...that's awesome. When he wakes up he's gettin' a good slap on the back. I'm amazed Skywarp never tried that when he was haulin' Reflector around..."

After taking a few seconds to compose himself, he thought about what the other Micromaster had to say.

"Like I'd remember," Ramjet told Blackjack jokingly. "I barely recognize you guys and it's only been, what, a few years since we seen each other? Don't remember any Emirates in Kaon after Xeon, but maybe Megs gave this guy the job after he took over. I was in Polyhex mosta the time, so I dunno."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle

Detour scowled when Ramjet laughed, but shrugged it and joined in laughing. After all, all that ends well is well, right? He was still alive right now... "I guess it is, no? He shot me into the air right towards this Stratus guy, and I tried to jab something into his engines... I dunno, a grenade? I forgot. Although..." Detour's tone grew a little solemn. "Stratus did kill Acid Storm's wingmates after that, so the humour was lost on us."

Blackjack shrugged at Ramjet's words, smiling good-naturedly. Sometimes talking to simple-minded guys like Ramjet was more satisfying than to people like Soundwave... what you see is what you get. No backstabbing or anything... "When was the last time we saw each other? The Nemesis? I think I remember it. You were hauled down by a bunch of other guys after causing trouble with the Wreckers or something. I heard Darkmount got attacked? Our communications were cut off from Polyhex, so we were a bit late in knowing about it."

Nearby, growing tired of inactivity, Tinker begin to administer first aid repairs to Acid Storm and Misfire.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Outside Veteran's Hospital

Razorclaw laid in wait as the other Predacons approached. Working for Megatron amused him some what. It was a long time ago that they were summoned to Earth by Shockwave, who was trying to get rid of a crazy Megatron. This Megatron was not the same. It couldn't be. The original Megatron always had a tight grip on his soldiers and made sure that everybody followed his wishes. Razorclaw had noticed the plotting and backstabbing in the Decepticon ranks. It disgusted him. It disgusted him even more that there are two Decepticon factions now. Still, he remained loyal to the Decepticon cause. Even though that cause seems to have been forgotten.

Razorclaw got up to his feet and walked towards the shuttle as the other Predacons joined him. With all of them in beast mode, Divebomb transformed into robot mode as he landed near the shuttle and entered it. He glanced over at the others and then took a seat.

Razorclaw and the others transformed aswell and entered the shuttle. Razorclaw limped a little since he was still suffering from a leg wound.

"We need a medic for Razorclaw!" Tantrum shouted. "Now!" Headstrong snorted.

Tantrum and Headstrong. Not the brightest in the Decepticon army, but good soldiers nonetheless, Razorclaw thought. Dependable in a fight and that's what you need. Soldiers focused on one thing only. Winning the battle and obliterating the enemy. A simple goal, but it worked for those two. Just point them at a target and they'll destroy it. It's as simple as that.

Razorclaw sat down next to Divebomb and waited. Internal repair systems had already stopped any leakage, but it still needed to be checked out. It didn't stop him from keeping his audioreceptors at maximum so that he could follow the conversation between Ramjet Blackjack and Detour.

Rampage was the last to enter the shuttle and as he saw the micromasters, he couldn't help but say "Who let the dwarves out?" Rampage was the most immature of the Predacons and Razorclaw knew it. He usually let Rampage do what he does until it annoyed him though that was hardly ever the case. Angry people say things from time to time that they normally wouldn't, which could proof useful.
Aspiring DJ!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle

"Yeah, that'd put a damper on things," Ramjet agreed. He thought about what he'd do if someone killed Thrust and Dirge, but quickly put a stop to it when he realized that he hadn't seen either one of them in years.

"You'd have be be more specific," he told Blackjack. "That could be any of four or five different fights. I 'member you bein' on the Nemesis back when we were on Earth, though."

He felt a pang of homesickness when he said that. A more self-aware Transformer would have wondered why he was homesick for an alien planet when he was on Cybertron in a Decepticon city. He might have even realized that what Ramjet missed was the simpler, more straightforward life he had when he was on Earth. No sub-factions, no politics, just clobbering Autobots and scaring humans.

Ramjet wasn't that sort of person, though. He just shrugged and said, "Yeah, some Imperials tried making trouble. We had a bunch of 'em sittin' in the brig that Gigs had left there. Think we killed 'em all, though."

He waved at the Predacons as they came aboard but didn't say anything to them. He'd never really liked them, even though he figured they were good enough when it came to a fight.

Nobody who was that happy takin' orders from Ratbat is a real 'Con, he thought to himself. And those colours ain't exactly doin' 'em any favours either. Dunno what Megs sees in 'em.

He had to admit that Rampage's nastiness got a smile out of him, though.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle

"I think it was when you were dragged by Cyclonus and that female assassin, although I can't really remember. Honestly I'm glad to be away from that mudball. Oh, sure, the structures there crumble so easily but there's no place like home." Blackjack replied to Ramjet. As someone who spent nearly no time at all on Earth compared to war veterans like the Conehead, Blackjack's experience on Earth only amounted to his short punishment/exile in Tokyo by that maniac Galvatron.

The Micromaster nodded when Ramjet explained what was going on at Polyhex, but was interrupted when Razorclaw and his Predacons entered the shuttle. Well, the two brutes in the gestalt team made their presence known so loudly, after all. Blackjack merely shrugged it off when Rampage called them dwarves. He was used to this equivalent to racism... at the very least, Blackjack wouldn't respond. It was the default response. You can't let those big guys have the satisfaction of knowing they got under your skin.

Detour, however, was another matter.

"Hey, pussycat... we may be dwarves, but at least we aren't cowards. My name is Detour and yet I kept chasing that Stratus guy. Where were you when commander Jaggor died, huh? Or when the two of them-" Detour pointed at the damaged Misfire and Acid Storm, "-and me had to face Stratus? "

"Detour-" Blackjack said, extending a warning hand.

"If you were there, we might've killed that idiot Stratus! But you weren't, were you? What were you doing? You're a hunter team, for crissakes! What excuse do you have to lose a quarry?" Detour continued on, oblivious (or uncaring) of the danger that the Predacons might pose to him.

Tinker strode over to Razorclaw nonchalantly, having stabilized Acid Storm and Misfire's condition. "I'm a medic. What's the problem?" The Seeker said, ignoring the conflict between Detour and Rampage.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Shuttle

"Oh look," Rampage replied to Detour, "the midget is going to cry!" Rampage laughed as he pointed downwards to the Micromaster. "I don't have to answer to you shorty. Razorclaw would have sent us to help you out if he thought the outcome would have been different." Rampage crossed his arms as he looked down on Detrour. "I bet it was your incompetence that was a huge factor in his decision."

Razorclaw followed Rampage's antics. If he didn't have a plate covering his mouth you would have seen a very small smile. He acknowledged Ramjet's presence by a small nod and then looked up as Tinker approached him. Before he could answer him, Tantrum butted in. "You! Fix Razorclaw now!"

Razorclaw waved Tantrum aside, motioning him to sit down and be quiet. "I have sustained damage to my lower left leg," he replied to Tinker. "An Overbite unit bit me and took a part out of it."

Divebomb remained quiet but kept an eye on Tinker while Headstrong stood next to Rampage and laughed out loud.
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle

Detour scowled as Rampage ranted. "Look. At least I fought the leader of this huge mess. To me you Predacons are the incompetent ones. What's your malfunction anyway? First, you attack Megatron. Then, you join up with us. Then, you disappear when we needed you to hunt down. And now when all the enemies in Kaon are gone, you appear and act all tough!"

"Detour..." Blackjack warned. The Micromaster Patrol leader (well, ex-leader) frowned. It wasn't like him to warn Detour of going too far. Usually it was the other way around. Although probably Detour felt secure in the fact that Rampage won't do anything in this cramped space.

"And they call me a coward!" Detour spat out. For his part, Detour was gauging how far he could push Rampage before he could pull out his trump card that would easily shut the Predacon tiger down. (OOC: ;) )

Tinker pointedly ignored Tantrum, and nodded to Razorclaw. "Stay still." Tinker told the Predacon, pulling out a welding torch and a scalpel, and began to pull out the damaged bits from the Predacon's leg. "It doesn't look so bad, but it might hurt. Severed hydraulics, a missing fuel regulator, exostructural damage... nothing really serious."
Springer85
Protoform

(ooc: fiiiiiight!)

Post by Springer85 »

Shuttle

Rampage laughed at Detour. "Well you might've fought him but I bet those itty bitty arms didn't do much damage!" Rampage kneeled down and got in the face of Detour. "Here," he said while pinting to his face, "lay one on me. I dare you."

Headstrong crossed his arms and looked down at Detour. "If you gonna do anything dirty *snort* I'll kick you outta the shuttle."

"Good," Razorclaw responded to Tinker. "Just get started, my pain is of no concern to you."

Razorclaw then turned his attention back to Rampage. Rapage was close to getting a reprimant from him. He didn't mind Rampage's antics from time to time, but he needs to learn when to stop. He's a Predacon. A respected warrior, not a clown.

Tantrum looked at Ramjet. - Seekers. Always kissing Megatron's waste port, - he thought while giving the Seeker a foul look, altough he looked at almost everybody like that.
Aspiring DJ!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttle

"Yeah, that was ages ago," Ramjet told Blackjack. "I can barely remember what I did last week."

He watched Rampage bait Detour, growing more and more annoyed with each exchange of insults. When Headstrong got involved, though, the conehead got up out of his seat.

"No ya ain't, Heady-boy," he said languidly. "You touch the runt and I'll give you a brand new cone-shaped hole in the top'a yer head, right behind that stupid-lookin' horn of yers. If Rampage can't handle himself he shouldn't be pickin' fights with people smaller'n him, should he?"

Ramjet was painfully aware of the other Predacons aboard the shuttle, but he liked Detour and that was more than he could say for the walking creamcicles who were giving him trouble.

'Sides, there's a buncha seekers around here to bail me out if they wanna make a rumble out of it.
miked23
Protoform

Post by miked23 »

Veteran’s Hospital

Vindicator and Zenith continued to search the morgue for the body bags.

Vindicator focused on searching one side of the room while Zenith searched the other. The noise from the battle outside had stopped some time ago and Vindicator knew it wouldn’t be long until they would be leaving for Polyhex. He moved quickly as he searched and in a short while of searching he had finally found what he was looking for.

“I found the body bags.” He said to Zenith as he lifted the container of body bags out of the storage locker.

“Good, now we won’t have to waste time searching the other morgues.” Zenith replied as he looked over at Vindicator.

“Yes, but we have already wasted more time than I would have liked to searching this one morgue, we had better double time it back and get those bodies loaded up.” He said to Zenith as he headed towards the door.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Shuttle

Razorclaw watched and learned. Things became interesting for him when Ramjet decided to stick up for Detour. He wondered why a Seeker would help out a Micro, but didn't dwell on it too long. It was clear to him that there were more than enough Seekers here in Kaon and they have the habbit of backing each other up. There was no sense of honor among them to leave the fighting between two mechs, but neither was there in Headstrong's current meddling.

Headstrong turned around and taunted Ramjat. "*Snort* Do your worst then conehead! I'll ..." he was suddenly interrupted by Razorclaw. "You'll do nothing," he said.

Razorclaw had seen enough. If it would come to a fight with the other Decepticons, Razorclaw would be the first to defend the Predacon honor, but this was pointless and a waste of energon. Not to mention that there is a complete army of Seekers ready to jump them if it was needed. "You will not interfere. You will sit down and be quiet. Understood?"

"Yes, Razorclaw," Headstrong said as he walked towards his seat complaining that Rampage always gets to have all the fun. Razorclaw however waited with remprimanding Rampage. He wanted to know if this Micro was able to handle himself against a Predacon or not. If that were the case, it would also teach Rampage a lesson in respect. Something that would make him function even better in the Predacon unit. That would save Razorclaw the energon of constantly ordering him to.

Razorclaw then adressed Ramjet. "Seeker. Do not threaten a Predacon unless you're willing to suffer the consequences."
Aspiring DJ!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle

Detour was rather surprised that Ramjet would stand up for him, and he was supremely glad that he joked around with the Conehead previously. -Simple guy, perhaps, but a nice friend to rely upon.- Detour thought.

He did not flinch when Rampage leaned down towards him, instead standing his ground and folding his hands together. "At least I didn't need to spend a day or two fighting simple, mindless Overbite drones." Detour retorted. "But if it's trouble you want? I know how to deal with the likes of you. Arrogant, big idiots..."

Detour knew he had a trump card to play. It was something he picked up from Stratus... Stratus had revealed that he inserted subliminal messages into the television programmes that his studio creates, and was able to put people in some sort of a hypnotic trance with a specific keyword. Detour wasn't an avid watcher of television, and yet Stratus was able to daze him for a bit. To Rampage, a television junkie living in Kaon? Of course he had watched at least some of Stratus' broadcasts, right? And that means he was suspectible to Stratus' little manipulation.

Detour cracked his knuckles (a comical move, especially for a Micromaster), and smirked. Mustering as loud and deep a voice as he could, he snarled in the best impression of Stratus as he could, "Moons of Xendor!"

Best case scenario? Rampage goes into a hypnotic trance and Detour could trick the larger Predacon to apologize or dance around or do something equally humiliating. Worst case scenario? Well, Detour could shoot Rampage's eyeballs out.

Blackjack raised an optic as Detour continued in his challenge against Rampage. -He truly has what it takes, doesn't he?- Blackjack told himself, feeling equal amounts of dread and pride for his friend. He moved backwards a couple of steps when Headstrong did, glancing at Razorclaw (it was predictable for the latter to call off the formr=er, of course. The Predacons were a sporting bunch.), before turning his attention back to Rampage and Detour. He frowned, and began calculating the odds.

Rampage wins in terms of brute strength, of course, and there was no way Detour could hide from a Predacon. But Detour would win with his smaller size, agility, and could perhaps humiliate the Predacon with a couple of well-placed attacks. And besides, Blackjack refused to believe that Detour would goad the Predacon into a confrontation without first having a trump card beforehand. "Don't screw up..." Blackjack murmured, readying the razor-card launchers in his wrists just in case...

"Predacon, please do not threaten a Seeker when you are under the tender ministrations of one." Tinker quipped off-handedly to Razorclaw as he connected an energon converter with a bunch of pipes. The medic gestured with his scalpel at Heatstroke and the other Kaonite Seekers that are watching the confrontation intently. "Besides, there are more Seekers here than you Preds. Let those two sort their problems out. We wouldn't want a fight to break out, would we?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Shuttle

Razorclaw looked at Detour with some admiration. While he had no idea what was going on, Detour was able to put Rampage in some sort of trance that made him transform into beast mode, curl up like a kitten and made him sob. Detour knew what he was doing, even though it seemed as if he was only reacting to Rampage. - Impressive, - Razorclaw thought. - I'll have to ask Soundwave to undo whatever Rampage is suffering from. Eventhough that means I'll owe him a debt, the integrity of the Predacons are more important to me. -

Both Headstrong and Tantrum stood up and were ready to engage Detour, but Razorclaw called them off and ordered them to stay seated.

As the two brutes of the team sat back down, Razorclaw glanced over at Detour. While he thought that there was no honor at all in Detour's trick, it would possibly teach Rampage a good lesson so he let it continue for now. However, if Detour was going to push things much further, he would release Tantrum and Headstrong.

He looked back down at Tinker. The Seeker had the gall to adress him in such manner and it clearly showed in his face. Divebomb saw that Razorclaw didn't like it at all the way Tinker spoke to him, and was ready to draw his blasters from subspace. Razorclaw however put his hand on Tinker, intending to push him away. "You are done. Leave." He didn't care if the medic was done or not or if he was only joking. If the Seeker couldn't notice that Razorclaw was controlling the situation by holding his Predacons at bay while also keeping the honor of his Predacons intact, he had no business being anywhere near him.
Aspiring DJ!