TOY REVIEW CLAIMS THREAD

Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Blackjack wrote:Nope, I dropped it. Although IIRC didn't somebody took Scourge from me before?

Go do the review, ganon. :up:
I didn't see it in the thread, but I could be wrong. I'll start writing up Kup & Scourge anyways, and if there are two Scourge reviews, depending on content, I will submit mine as well.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

I think I will take Generations Warpath and Wheeljack. Since being busy recently, it might take a while and if anybody are willing to jump in, just post here.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

I'll take a shot at Generations Warpath. Received him today and already done photo's. Just the write up to do (If Paul053 doesnt mind)

Will also do War For Cybertron Legends Starscream (Shop To game pre order exclusive). Already got the photos done and again will do the write up asap.

Again if anyone can get these done sooner then its fine. I want to concentrate on just a few at a time.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Rookwise wrote:I'll take a shot at Generations Warpath. Received him today and already done photo's. Just the write up to do (If Paul053 doesnt mind)
I also just opened him yesterday. He is a really awesome figure. Go ahead. I'm actually a little bit afraid of doing him since not really a fan of him and don't know him that well.
Firestrider57
Protoform

Battle in Space

Post by Firestrider57 »

I am claiming the Battle in Space (Rodimus & Cyclonus ) deluxe two-set.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Paul053 wrote:I think I will take Generations Warpath and Wheeljack. Since being busy recently, it might take a while and if anybody are willing to jump in, just post here.
Even though I've finished the intro and half of the alternate mode, I think I will drop Wheeljack for now. Just being too busy recently and think it might take too long to finish. Might revisit it if no one picks him up.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

I might have a go at Wheeljack if I get time in between painting the shower room at home. Also start back work this week so the only time I'll have is at night when the little uns are in bed.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Although I still have one review outstanding (Unicron), I was wondering if I might also claim DOTM Voyager Megatron? As ever, if someone else wants to review him and beats me to it (I can be slow!), nae worries - go for it.

It's something that'll likely require a small degree of revision after the film is released anyway.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I think I'll write up Skyhammer, the DOTM voyager helicopter.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Can probably grab a half-hour to do Wheeljack if no-one else manages.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I can't find the time to review the games, and I've since lost interest in reviewing sub-par Wii games, so I'm dropping all of my game claims. Might do them in the future, but not right now.

Since Clay got the DOTM section primmed up and ready, I want to do Laserbeak (as soon as they hit the local stores!), as well as Legends Class Bonecrusher from the Movie line. I also want to do Galaxy Force Vector Prime from the Cybertron line; other reviews put it as the bee's knees but I am underwhelmed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blackjack wrote:I want to do Laserbeak (as soon as they hit the local stores!)
FYI, we're really not supposed to claim a toy until we've actually got it in hand.

I'd like to review DOTM Ratchet, but I've been really slow with reviews lately and still have to finish reviewing Lugnut, so if someone else gets to him first feel free to grab him.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

I will do DOTM HA Backfire. A much easier character than the popular Wheeljack that I tried and dropped before. :)
Clay

Post by Clay »

Blackjack wrote:Since Clay got the DOTM section primmed up and ready,
Was actually Denyer that did that.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:FYI, we're really not supposed to claim a toy until we've actually got it in hand.
Me bad, sorry about that. Dropping him. For the time being. ;)

I'll do Laserbeak, though- mark my words!
Clay wrote:Was actually Denyer that did that.
Then it's thanks to Denyer! :)
numbat

Post by numbat »

Just opened DOTM Crankcase - great wee figure with a highly detailed robot mode.

I'd be keen to add to my list of reviews, if that's ok? As ever, if I've not got round to it, and you'd like to do it instead, jump in there.

I have the following outstanding:

- TakaraTomy 2010 Supreme Unicron
- DOTM Voyager Megatron
- DOTM Deluxe Crankcase

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I disagree with the current review for Classics Cheetor, so I want to write a second opinion review on that, since I've dropped Laserbeak until I got the toy proper. So my current claim list:
-Movie Legends Bonecrusher
-Universe 2.0 Cheetor
-Cybertron Galaxy Force Vector Prime
PhelesDragon
Protoform

reviews

Post by PhelesDragon »

This thread is not for advertising -- Warcry
ElectricGecko

Post by ElectricGecko »

Claiming DOTM Voyager Shockwave unless already claimed.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Unsure what to review next. Got virtually all of the rts and generations line apart from.Skullgrin,Strafe and Fallback so theres loads of choice.
Are fansproject items allowed or not ? Have got Warbot Defender, Protector + Sidearm, Warcry, Flameblast and soon Thundershread. Could do any of those as well.