Facts About The Lithonians Updated

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Facts About The Lithonians Updated

Post by Hot Rod Here »

Updated 2: Actually I'm not for sure that the Lithone kids are built. It makes no sense to build them as childern. The article is not the final version I've been told. The article talks about them transformering. The Lithones transformering has been drop during the final product. This has also made me realize that the article has outdated info and is not the final product. The writer stated that they don't have the final version.

Updated: Lithon kids are built. https://dodermandefense.wordpress.com/2 ... /#comments. Base on what I got from here, the Lithones love to learn. Childern brains are like sponges and the same probably goes the Lithonian kids. Maybe that's they start out as kids because learning is better when start out very young. Again Cybertron ( depending on the continuity) also have childern, but not as much as Lithone or Earth.

Hey guys I'm going to tell about Lithonians
1)We all already know they can have kids ( however they have them).

2)We also see robokids of different size and ages, which means that they do grow.

3)They are a race of male and female too. Maybe we Cybertronians were once like this too and also have kids. Wheelie is a Cybertronian child and I doubt he's the only child Cybertronian. He's probably just the only one that you guys know of. Since that Cybertronian fems are rare it would make sense if the child Cybertronians were even more rare. In Forever Is A Long Time Coming, you'll see what maybe Cybertronian kids when Beta first introduce her rebel group.

4) They have green light on their backs.

5) The Lithonians were suppose to be rock people, but that has gotten drop. Their planet ( as seen in the movie) is not cover in all metal. You can still see some rocks.

6) Lithonians have emotional circuits ( a very high one) in their computer brains. They are not vengeful and are lenient towards troublemakers.

7)The Lithonians were suppose to transform, but that has gotten drop. They did transform in the Marvel comic books though.
Last edited by Hot Rod Here on Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Re: Facts About The Lithonians

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Cool! From where exactly did you get this information?
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Post by Hot Rod Here »

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 pm Cool! From where exactly did you get this information?
Some from tfwiki. I know it's not the best source, but I did check the sources that it gave. Others from just watching from a youbute video. If you pay attention you can see that the Lithones have green lights on their backs and see them at different sizes and age. You'll also see an equal amount of male and female Lithones.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Post by Hot Rod Here »

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 pm Cool! From where exactly did you get this information?
You can read more about the Lithones here https://dodermandefense.wordpress.com/tag/lithones/. And yes the all are true. I ask where they got the info form and they reply from wiki and "My other source is a well-vetted nerd friend of mine and veritable G1 authority, who happens to own things like the Transformers 1986 movie production bible and many similar, behind-the-scenes kinds of material. I Don’t claim to have the final, end all, be all version of anything, just a playable version that I thought was interesting, and which I tried my best to base on original Transformers canon."