Nick Roche interview (Youtube)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Hennessy
Protoform

Nick Roche interview (Youtube)

Post by Hennessy »

Here's an interview with Nick Roche, it's pretty long but it's good. He talks about some of his past projects and then gets into the Wreckers towards the end of the interview.

Youtube interview

And here's the audio for those that can't view the video.

Audio
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Blimey. The writer of one Transformers comic talking to the writer of another Transformers comic to make sure they're not contradicting each other all over the place. Now that's a radical concept.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Did Roche say that he's going to bring back some of the human characters from Infiltration? Hunter included?
That would be great.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

If memory serves, one of the original IDW humans is in Wreckers, with it obviously not being Hunter. Nick does actually do a very, very funny comedy skit where the Wreckers are dragging Hunter's corpse about with them, I can't do it justice but if you ever see him "live" be sure to ask him to act it out.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Xed51
Protoform

Post by Xed51 »

inflatable dalek wrote:Blimey. The writer of one Transformers comic talking to the writer of another Transformers comic to make sure they're not contradicting each other all over the place. Now that's a radical concept.
I'm being blown away by this innovation.