What you think of your favorite transformer(s)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Springer007

What you think of your favorite transformer(s)

Post by Springer007 »

If this has been discussed, my apologies beforehand. Just getting into same old, same old arguments on facebook on what Ratchet's personality traits are. I figure, since he is a medic, and has probably seen a lot of deaths of comrades throughout time, he is going to be grumpy, and a dry wit. Of course all the Autobots and Decepticons are "old" too since it really doesn't give much of timetable when they were created. If you want to discuss other transformers, go right on ahead. I will use this as a resource too for future debates. Have fun guys and gals!
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I really like my favorite Transformers. Quite a bit.
LKW
Protoform

Post by LKW »

Heh. Thanks to the Marvel comic, one of the first things which come to my mind about Ratchet is his ability to find ways to try to kill Megatron which involve also sacrificing himself - over, and over, and over... I always remember his tech spec bit about being a party guy, as well.

I do like the IDW version's proactive, rule-bending-as-necessary attitude. It's just not as firmly planted in my mind yet, being the more recent take. Actually, one of my most favorite aspects of IDW in general has been the fresh characterizations.

I'll probably come back to discuss other characters later....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]