Who is the BEST Non-TF Mechanical or organic charcater?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nick Dickens
Protoform

Who is the BEST Non-TF Mechanical or organic charcater?

Post by Nick Dickens »

So folks who would you consider the Best guest or recurring character in the TransFormers universe.

It can be absolutely anyone, from classic marvel created characters like Deaths Head, human character such as G.B. BlackrockJosie Beller AKA Circuit Breaker and Marvel Uk characters such as Professor Morris.

I'm not including elements that kind of skirt the edges of this such as 'The Cult of Unicron' from the original Marvel US run, but creations that are essentially supporting characters and organisations. Things like the Cult of Unicron I consider a part of the toy range side of things in the various media (comics, cartoons) as its basically a belief/social structure system and is basically the writers playing with and fleshing out characters.

As a conceit I consider Sam (or Spike Buster Witwicky and Sparkplug) a part of the TransFormers toy range (Spike was a toy though, the head of Cerbros and in fact Fortress Maximus). as they are always in the various TF universe mixes.

Personally I always hated that dude with the collander on his head Dr. Arkevill. You know the mechanical arm and metal beanie cap he wore and was always sucking up to Starscream.
Nick D
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Godzilla.
Halfshell

Re: Who is the BEST Non-TF Mechanical or organic charcater?

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Nick Dickens
Deaths Head

That one. But with an apostrophe.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Raul from Season 2 of the cartoon. Kid's got moves like Michael Jackson.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Movie Mrs. Whitwicky. Gotta love a dirty older woman.