[Animated] What would you like to see?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

For the human allies, I was thinking of some made-up dictatorship looking for a military superiority or something, while offering the decepticons a safe haven in a way.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Originally posted by Tetsuro
For the human allies, I was thinking of some made-up dictatorship looking for a military superiority or something, while offering the decepticons a safe haven in a way.

As long as they aren't labeled as the stereotypical nazi-flavor I'm fine with that.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

Originally posted by Maju Garzett
As long as they aren't labeled as the stereotypical nazi-flavor I'm fine with that.

You don't like Robot-Space-Nazis? Some of the greatest cartoons of all time had Robot-Space-Nazis (gun_DAMN)! After thirty years of it all, I'm still not tired of it! By golly, we need more fascist bastards to kick around!:p

I agree about some dictatorship, but those cats would need to be introduced around the end of season 1. But around the beginning and we have a Cobra-element on our hands.

Also, I really want Soundwave to sound like a complete stoner/headbanger/surfer-guy. Comedy Gold!
~
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Of course, you could always have a Solon-type character too...
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

i like the idea of the Decepticons haveing some Autobot like characteristics...:up:

maybe the concept that some Decepticons don't want to readily follow Megatron and have similar viewpoints as the Autobots about freedom- as many decepticons seem self serving and interested in doing as they please as opposed to what they are told (no matter who gives the orders)...

or a Decepticon that takes down Autobots and defends Earth against his powermad Decepticon brethren (and this time his damn name won't be Dinobot...)
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Herugrim
Protoform

Post by Herugrim »

I'd like to see the Justice League appear out of thin air. Darkseid manipulates the Decepticons to his will and Brainiac becomes a transformer. Darkseid then merges with Megatron to become, Megaseid!!!

seriously, I just want to see a lot of good robot vs. robot action with a halfway decent story that doesn't revolve around a human child (or a few). That and I want to see some new combiners for cryin out loud. Reintroductions of other classic TF gimmicks wouldn't be bad either, like Masterforce figures (Headmasters, Powermasters, Targetmasters, etc...) And for cryin out loud some city/base formers (neither Omega Supreme nor Metroplex lived up to such expectations).
xxJetlagxx
Protoform

Post by xxJetlagxx »

Personally I would like to see some very hard fighting, very little human influence, Insecticons (good ones though), and honestly I think the Decepticons shouldn't be idiots like they have been viewed as in past series...but um....maybe actually be deceptive? What I mean is not be comical but down right dirty and mean. Also I think that the Decepticons should be bigger and stronger, because after all they do choose military, or war vehicles so why not have them be better at fighting and kick some robot butt?
blastoff
Protoform

Post by blastoff »

i would like to see characters from every universe
You've got the wrong bunch
thunderkraker
Protoform

Post by thunderkraker »

Originally posted by Transfannabeel
Personally I'd like to see some of the Beast Wars era characters. I've heard rumors of Waspinator, but it'd be cool if the show at some point included Rattrap, Rhinox, Depth Charge, etc.

As for G1 I'd also like to see Swindle and Cyclonus.

i would like to c less humans..an more darker stories in the animated series..they should start making a series after the rebirth 1986 TF last episode..
thunderkraker
Protoform

season 3

Post by thunderkraker »

Originally posted by Tetsuro
I'd like to see some attributes normally associated with autobots given to decepticons.

Like having human allies and a hotheaded young warrior transformer.

season 3 was one of the best tf series..some eps were suspect
but overall i give it a 9
i would like to c omega supreme in the new animated series
also alpha trion
BackTrax
Protoform

Re: season 3

Post by BackTrax »

Originally posted by thunderkraker
season 3 was one of the best tf series..some eps were suspect
but overall i give it a 9
i would like to c omega supreme in the new animated series
also alpha trion

Thats an interesting Idea. I agree with some one who said they want to see new combiners. I love the old ones, but to see a brand new team would be kick ass! I actually want to see a little more of cybertron, like them trying to mount a search for the ark and show some of the different teams involved in the search.
Don't follow me, you'll never make it!"
Wingsabre
Protoform

Post by Wingsabre »

I started watching the first series again. The last time i saw them was 20 or more years ago.

I think Mirage could come back.Hes diferent.

And i like Dinobot. I started watching Beastwars again too and he is totally awesome. Especially his spinning sword and his good but ambiguous personallity.

I also liked Waspinater cos he was so mental. And Airazor.

They should be a lot of girls. There has been too few girls so far.
The flinch in your eyes calls your bluff
Feel free to die when youve had enough
Useless cause is breaking your back
Your life will end when you attack

Check out my art here

http://viviax.deviantart.com/
eternalshades
Protoform

Post by eternalshades »

yeah

have Sari have an accident and that would improve the quality of the show right there. :p

They have done a phenominal job with the actual decepticons they presented and I'm thinking the reason they have bad cheezy human villians is so you have a contrast point for the sheer nastiness and danger of the decepticons. Seriously, a team with megatron, starscream, soundwave and blackarachnia would completely trounce the autobots right now. When they develop blitzwing and lugnut I expect a similar feel.

but yeah

again transformers proves my believe: kids suck in transformers.
Civ

Post by Civ »

I think I have to agree that Sari does need improvement in the series. From what I've seen, she's more hindrance than help, which considering she's a little kid is expected. It doesn't help that her father is such a dipshit of a parent and not exactly swift when it comes to common sense. If Sari was a bit more mature, I think it would definitely improve the quality of series at least storytelling wise instead of her acting the brat and giving the Autobots a harder time than they should have.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Civ wrote:If Sari was a bit more mature, I think it would definitely improve the quality of series at least storytelling wise instead of her acting the brat and giving the Autobots a harder time than they should have.
You're probably headed for disappointment there, at least until season 3 or 4 when she's grown up a bit...

I don't necessarily have a problem with human characters, but I'm REALLY tired of the parade of human supervillains for the Autobots to deal with. They've presented similar characters in the past on occasion (I suppose Auggie and his supercar in G1's Trans-Europe Express might count), but they've already done it to death in Animated and we're only 10 episodes in. I understand that they'll probably abandon these sorts of characters once the Decepticons arrive en masse, but right now, it's getting old. More importantly, there are enough things that differentiate this show from anything TF that's come before that to be so Decepticon-free feels, I don't know, just too different...
Civ

Post by Civ »

Vin Ghostal wrote:You're probably headed for disappointment there, at least until season 3 or 4 when she's grown up a bit...
Well, any improvement would be welcomed. I would love to see her get disciplined for her behavior by her Dad, Prime, Ratchet, Prowl, or anybody else by this point. Though her Dad is so inept, I doubt it would ever be him. Ratchet seems like the most likely candidate since he's the grouchy one of the group.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up: