[RID,UT] Combiner question

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Dead Man Wade

Combiner question

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Okay, since I can't be bothered to wake up to watch Energon, I haven't seen it since...probably somewhere in the twenties.

However, looking at the pictures of the gestalt pieces, and having bought Treadshot, I was wondering about the Energon stars they come with. Does this mean that they're Omni/Terrorcons? Or are they just random Autobots that come with them?

TIA.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Neither actually..

The blue energon chips are "super" Energon.. the combiners were guarding/fighting over it when they were frozen as statues, or something to that effect.. Super Energon was supposed to be the future for the Transformers, megs/galvy finds it, jumps in & gets a spiffy new paintjob & upgrade.. as does Starscream..
Clay

Post by Clay »

Episodes 30 something to 42 are up at CN...

And the actual answer is the individual bots that make up the combiners are never actually seen. They just go from the vehicle modes to gestalts.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by Clay
Episodes 30 something to 42 are up at CN...

And the actual answer is the individual bots that make up the combiners are never actually seen. They just go from the vehicle modes to gestalts.

As someone who soon will have all the combiners,watch the 500th ep...You are in for one big sweet transformation sequance and some small mentions of the deluxe parts in robot mode...

But the most is the really,really,REALLY, awsome transformation/combanation/animation sequance....
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Originally posted by dedicon
As someone who soon will have all the combiners,watch the 500th ep...You are in for one big sweet transformation sequance and some small mentions of the deluxe parts in robot mode...

But the most is the really,really,REALLY, awsome transformation/combanation/animation sequance....

The constructicon commander (Scavenger?) is also seen in robot mode fighting Landmine in ep. 48
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by dedicon

I've seen that...

TRANNNNNNNSSSSSSFOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! BIIILLLLDDRRRRROONNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

It's hysterical.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Originally posted by Darth Shrapnel
The constructicon commander (Scavenger?) is also seen in robot mode fighting Landmine in ep. 48

Didn't they call the Combiner leaders by the actual combined forms name, rather than an individual title? At least, I thought in Must Watch! they did anyhow... hmmmm

and yea - grab the full subtitled version of that ep - it rocks :D
archie321

Post by archie321 »

36- 43
new ones each monday
i'm told thatt they end at 52
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Originally posted by archie321
36- 43
new ones each monday
i'm told thatt they end at 52

51, actually. Next friday is the final episode.
"Im drowning in footwear!"
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

The final ep will be 51. there are 52 eps if you count the special 500 episode.

BTW,for another cool combiner transformation wait for episode 50.
its the only ep with the "mix and match" limbs gimmick
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!