Computer game Pre-order/special edition merchandise

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
TMM

Computer game Pre-order/special edition merchandise

Post by TMM »

As well as collecting transformers, i also collect computer games (have only ever traded in about 5 ever!) i have a collection of about 800 or so games spanning from snes, megadrive etc, to ps3, 360 and wii!

whilst i love collecting the games themselves, i am also fond of some of the pre-order or special edition goodies you get with it, i have legendary halo, veteran modern warfare, i have some rabbids, all of the overlord minions, a big daddy, a revoltech Dante, Loadsa stuff dedicated to it's own collection

just wondering if anyone else enjoys collecting these, and what goodies they have gotten hold of?
First we crack the shell... Then we crack the nuts inside!
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I like to collect the special stuff that comes with collector's edition of games or are just preorder bonuses that are given to certain retailers. I especially like it when the game is packaged in a steel book, I just love them.
Destruction is my specialty
TMM

Post by TMM »

HeavyArms wrote:I like to collect the special stuff that comes with collector's edition of games or are just preorder bonuses that are given to certain retailers. I especially like it when the game is packaged in a steel book, I just love them.
Can't beat a steel book edition especially with a nice design like bioshock or devil may cry
First we crack the shell... Then we crack the nuts inside!