Smallville to actually finally eventually die

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Halfshell

Smallville to actually finally eventually die

Post by Halfshell »

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/05/19 ... -its-last/

I'd cheer, but I can't care enough to.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I won't cheer, as I enjoyed Smallville throughout the years. That said, the show has definitely run its course. I like what they've done this season with all the DC nods, but these are storylines that surely should have been attempted around Season 4 or 5. Instead they wen't with the Lana-Clark crap for what seemed like the entire run...

Plus, 10 is a good round number to end a show on.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

It's quite scary that I decided the entire thing was an utter write-off at the end of season 5... yet somehow it's gone on for that length of time again.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I agree. Sadly, I have all the current seasons on DVD, though I only pick them up when they're on sale for $15-20... There's a whole patch of Smallville that I was completely tired of watching, starting towards the end of season 4 and mostly through season 7. I kept watching and watching, waiting for something astounding to happen. It still hasn't happened, though it has gotten significantly better since the new writers took over...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

My friend's who still watch it claim the last couple of years have been as good as it ever was. I just tend to nod and start backing away slowly...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
The Doctor

Post by The Doctor »

Thanks god. The fact they have a 30ish Clark Kent who still can't fly is getting ridiculous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]