What was the first anime you ever saw?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Saber Rider!
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Technically, Voltron, but the first that I ever saw and realized that it was anime (or at the time japanimation) was Project A-KO vs. One Grey, Two Blue. I hate most anime tho, partly due to overexposure, but I still have a soft spot for that movie and I loved the first Tenchi Muyo series, and the others weren't too bad.
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Actually, me too with Voltron or maybe G-force technically. But as for ctually realising it was anime, my answer of akira stands.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Great Mazinger and Grendizer...
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Originally posted by Brendocon
I just remember one guys name vaguely, the little whiny one...wasn't it Keyop? :D (sp? it sounded like Keyop anyhow lol)

It was either G-Force or Captain Harlock/( Yamato ? ) as my first anime experience and the latter was on the French CBC station here in Canada....I didn't understand one single word of French at the time, but would tune in each afternoon from school to watch it anyways. :p
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Originally posted by Dead Pool
I'm not the biggest anime fan, so the first one I saw was Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie. Can any anime fans tell me if this movie was good or not in your opinion? Because I found it to be pretty cool.
I loved it! Which version did you see? Cut or Uncut with Chun-Li's shower scene? :p

( Akuma / Gouki even appeared in it, he was sitting up against a wall. I wanted to see him slaughter some people dammit!!! lol )
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

remi, I think