Transformers Comic Partwork Coming.

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Turns out the first two issues and keyrings were allocated onro my account on the Hachette website on the 30th. Based on how it normally works with the Who partwork (the January issues of which were allocated at the same time) it should turn up this weekend. Bar any extra delays from New Year.

When I have a sec I'll start a thread to talk about the series as it goes along in the TFGD forum.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

inflatable dalek wrote:Turns out the first two issues and keyrings were allocated onro my account on the Hachette website on the 30th.
See this is the point where I want to complain about being charged for stuff they've already given to me for free, but the intro offer means the price is nominal, plus there are freebies that are probably worth more than the charge, so I must begrudgingly accept that it is a Good Deal so far.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The odd thing is, I didn't believe the trial subscribers who were told they weren't going to get charged for the proper issues either (well, that is to say I believed they were told that, I just didn't think the person at Hachette who told them this had a clue), but according to the website, the charge for these is £0.00 as well. Which doesn't really make sense and suggests someone got confused, but I have no complaints.

Thread for general discussion on the series (though obviously any big news--extension, cancellation, Prowl actually turning out to be Jazz) can still go here:

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... post761971
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
YoungDoctor
Protoform

Post by YoungDoctor »

inflatable dalek wrote:The odd thing is, I didn't believe the trial subscribers who were told they weren't going to get charged for the proper issues either (well, that is to say I believed they were told that, I just didn't think the person at Hachette who told them this had a clue), but according to the website, the charge for these is £0.00 as well. Which doesn't really make sense and suggests someone got confused, but I have no complaints.

Thread for general discussion on the series (though obviously any big news--extension, cancellation, Prowl actually turning out to be Jazz) can still go here:

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... post761971
My account is showing the same.