Transformers Collector's Club Exclusive Seacons Images

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
numbat

Post by numbat »

inflatable dalek wrote:I've always had a soft spot for them, especially dear old Snap Trap. There'd probably be more appeal to me if they were in the original colours though.
Yeah - although the paint apps are very nice there. I think the appeal would have been as high as possible had they perhaps expanded upon / updated the original scheme. But, as it is, I like those guys...

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I'd give one of my kidneys for them in all honesty. The Seacons have always been my favorite combiner since I was a child, I'm not sure why really but they were just awesome to me back when. I actually like the colours that they are using for this set more and more as I see them. The packaging is really awesome too with the whole retro look going on. I actually feel a little sad knowing I'll not be able to afford this set....
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

numbat wrote:I wonder if they'll be at all affordable without being a club member...
Member price for the Seacons set is $119.00.

Non-member prices for toys are usually member price plus membership fee, as an incentive to join the club. (So you'd have to pay the membership fee only once per year and get all Club toys and other Club offerings, like BotCon attendance, for member prices instead of having to pay the non-member markup again every single time.)
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Too bad it isn't the original train combiner bots from Japan from g1, that would be worth joining for. I have one Seacon from an antique shop from way back when, and I agree that if they had been the original paint scheme, or something a bit better than this, they would be worth buying for 119.00 a pop member fee. Maybe something not so neon, and not so shiny too. Like Deep reds or some sort of color on the sea floor as part of a camo theme?
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
LKW
Protoform

Post by LKW »

Nevermore wrote:Member price for the Seacons set is $119.00.
So, it's not really affordable even at member prices, then :eek:....