Animated Ep 18 WILL Air on YTV this Weekend, NOT Cartoon Network

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
secretcode

Animated Ep 18 WILL Air on YTV this Weekend, NOT Cartoon Network

Post by secretcode »

I guess it's best just to quote the source for this one:

"YTV has updated it's Transformers Animated Episode Guide to show that this Saturday they will be airing Episode 18 - Return of the Headmaster. Here is the episode synopsis:

Optimus Prime is forced to team up with his rival Sentinel Prime after Sentinel has a humiliating - & potentially fatal - encounter with the Headmaster.

This is great news for Canadians. However Cartoon Network won't be airing this episode until April 26th. Will this mean that Cartoon Network will fall behind in episodes? Will this be a repeating trend? "

Sooo... I guess Canada actually gets something before the US for a change.

SOURCE: http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12809
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Good... this will make up for the fact that we had to wait an extra week for the first six or seven episodes of the series.
Highbrow

Post by Highbrow »

It also means that we of the States will be given sufficient time to prepare ourselves for the arduous task of watching a SECOND episode featuring the Headmaster.
SCREAM MY NAME IN BINARY!!!!!!
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

This was so ***, they didnt show the episode because of the new Ben 10 cartoon. They could have showed that an hour earlier or something.
Gridlock1987
Protoform

Post by Gridlock1987 »

Highbrow wrote:It also means that we of the States will be given sufficient time to prepare ourselves for the arduous task of watching a SECOND episode featuring the Headmaster.
Ya dant cnow, what ya tokin about! HM was supar!!

Ok, for real now :P Here in Poland, people realy liked Headmaster episode, 'cos maybe pointles overall, but all in all it was very funny ;) And we realy can't wait to see his return. But hell, why do we have to wait for another week?? :/ I just can't get it...

BTW, does that mean, that no one will put it on youtube, till next week? :P
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Yeah, us Canadians are way too busy playing/watching hockey to be bothered to upload anything to YouTube.
Gridlock1987
Protoform

Post by Gridlock1987 »

Well, thats exacly what i thought ;) Heh :)

Sorry didn't want to sound rude ;) But i haven't seen it yet on YT (God bless torrents, just downloaded it now :P) :)
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Maju Garzett wrote:This is great news for Canadians. However Cartoon Network won't be airing this episode until April 26th. Will this mean that Cartoon Network will fall behind in episodes? Will this be a repeating trend? "

Sooo... I guess Canada actually gets something before the US for a change.
If I, a Canadian, had to guess, at some point we'll get nailed with something... disappointing to replace Transformers: Animated on YTV's Saturday morning "Crunch" lineup for a day to put us back in line with the Cartoon Network.:\ I'm certain that YTV has done weird things like this before.;) Not to dis any fans of these introduced shows.:)

And for the record, *WARNING! SPOILER ALERT!*

"Total ownage" got old and dumb the moment the Head Master first said it.

*end spoiler alert*

(sorry to anyone whom I may have given anything away to in advance.)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!