Voyager Animated Blitzwing now with images of toy robot mode, jet mode, tank mode, and instructions

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Reasonable. I'll pick him up, but keep him in robot mode. With the RED face.;)

Life ain't that hard as a triple changer, just look at Jizaitoys Octane.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

tfw2005.com posted some new pics. He's even taller than Lugnut in his robot mode, so he must be a Voyager.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... entid=6440
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

Yeah he could be a voyager or he could be a deluxe. If anyone has seen some of these figures reviewed on youtube and other places, alot of the voyager figures are alot smaller then the deluxes. Voyager Lugnut and Bulk Head are in scale with each other, but there is deluxes bigger then both of them. So we are just going to have to wait and see, but honestly I think he is a deluxe, because if he was a voyager, they might be small but they did do a nice job and hiding alot of the robot kibble and what not, so I think his Jet mode wouldnt have those tank treads if he was a voyager.
Ostentatious

Post by Ostentatious »

That's a little disappointing. Blitzwing is an awesome figure but why is he so much bigger than Lugnut? Well, I guess they could just make Lugnut bigger. I demand size accuracy! :p
~
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

well i think its just darn loveley despite its shortcomings
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

Yeah I think all the animated figures are sweet looking figures. I know some figures might be smaller then what they should be, but they still are sweet. I now bulk Head will be released as a leader class figure later, and I hope they do the same for lugnut. I hope Blitzwing is a voyager, but if he does end up being a deluxe I still will pick him up. This will probably be the one Transformers line besides the movie line I try to get alleast one of every mold that comes out.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

The way I see it is that if Blitzwing is a Voyager, he may be more accurate in the size class with others from previous lines than his cohorts. On the other hand, If he's a deluxe, he'll be cheaper. It's a win-win!:D (people who dislike this toy or Animated in general excluded)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

I totally agree. Either a deluxe or a voyager class figure, he is well worth it, and I cant wait to get my hands on him when he comes out later this summer.
Treadshot A1

My opinion, for what it's worth:

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Blitzwing will be a deluxe, since Tankor (ah, Octane) and Astrotrain are deluxes. There won't be a Blitzwing that's bigger than the other two.

EDIT: I stand corrected...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
xSEANxLONGx@tmail.com

EXCLUSIVE First Look Video Review of Animated Voyager BLITZWING!

Post by xSEANxLONGx@tmail.com »

My EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK Video Review at Transformers Animated Voyager Blitzwing!

Showing Off The Details, Transformation, All Three Modes, Features, and Size Comparison to G1 Blitzwing, Animated Voyager Optimus Prime and Lugnut, and Movie Voyager Starscream.

zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Ah, a voyager.

By the way, how does it look along side the other two "Classics" triplechangers (I know you have at least Universe Tank-tane in your possession. I caught the review out of curiosity)? Scale, I mean.
BlacknRedTed
Protoform

Post by BlacknRedTed »

Yes a voyager, and a sweet looking one at that. He is so much better then what those pictures showed.

He is a very sweet looking voyager figure. Cant wait to get him now.