LEGO Powermaster Prime by alanyap
I have a habit of nitpicking on the current TF and dreaming of how to improve
them. As you can see, I base my creation here on God Ginrai / Powermaster Optimus
Prime. The actual toy is as stiff as a brick. With many bricks in hand, I vow to
make him poseable.
Achievements in this project...
- Managed to put in some articulation in the robot mode.
- The cannons on the trailer retain their position after it's transformed,
without requiring them to detach.
- Quite a decent base mode there. =)
- Yo! He has a matrix fitted in his chest.
If I was to build it again, I would...
- Ensure his head transformed differently.
- Replace the current cab windshield with one similar to the real Prime, with two windows.
- Make the trailer back door able to flip out to touch the ramp, allowing vehicles to drive up onto the ramp
- Powermaster-ize him again. The one you see now is HiQ-less, making him powerless in the face of beatings by Overlord.
My own rating of this creation: 7.5 out of 10
Showing image 1 of 11 / Browse all
More by alanyap
: LEGO Blurr
, LEGO Cybertron Starscream
, LEGO Devastator
, LEGO Fortress Maximus
, LEGO Masterpiece Prime Trailer
, LEGO Metroplex
, LEGO Overlord
, LEGO Predaking
. Or go back to kitbashes