50% Sale Toys R Us

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
HotShot81
Protoform

50% Sale Toys R Us

Post by HotShot81 »

Hey guys, just a heads up for our Canadian members. Toysrus.ca is having a 50% sale!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I think the 50% is off of Voyagers only, and everything else is 25%.

Not that Toys'r'Us has had much in stock worth buying for the last six months. :(
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Well, I decided to check out my local TRU since I was in the neighbourhood. Their entire Generations selection consisted of around thirty each of Astrotrain and Alpha Trion (I wish I was exaggerating...the display ran for five or six feet, two or three figures deep, on two different shelves), one or two Galvatrons and PM Primes...and a single Perceptor, so at least it wasn't a totally wasted trip.

Even at half price, there's no way they're moving all those A-Trains and Trions. I don't think I'll be seeing new Generations Voyager stock there until the next subline kicks off. :(
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I picked up TR Astrotrain with the sale price, so it only cost me $15. I'm not impressed with his alt modes, the train mode was pretty lazy in my opinion and the Space Ship mode is not the type I think of when I think of Astrotrain. At least his robot mode looks pretty good, I especially like his head sculpt, very detailed.

At the very least, now that I have G1, Classics and Titans Return Astrotrain, I can display all 3 together so that all three modes are represented. I plan on doing the same thing when Blitzwing and Octane (Tankor?) are released.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

I ended up picking up Alpha Trion, nice bot, better carrier mode than Broadside. Almost reminds me of the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Fifty Percent Sale @ Toys R US

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

HotShot81 wrote:I ended up picking up Alpha Trion, nice bot, better carrier mode than Broadside. Almost reminds me of the S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier.

WOW. :eek: I would like to get Alpha Trion for myself; ever since I first saw him on those old episodes of G1 TFs of the 1980s, I always thought of him as the Obi-Wan Kenobi of Cybertron. :angel:
:devil: Image :angel: