GC10 - Nitro Convoy - 2000yen (Deluxe)
GC11 - First Aid - 2000yen (Deluxe)
GC12 - Skids - 980yen (Basic)
GC13 - Autoroader - 980yen (Basic)

Destrons:

GD06 - Inch Up - 2000yen (Deluxe)

February 24, 2005:

Versus sets:

GS01 - Blurr & Buzzsaw - 3980yen (Ultra)
GS02 - Longrack & Runabout - 3980yen (Ultra)

Those are remolds of Armada Blurr, Cyclonus, Hoist and Side Swipe, respectively. With new heas that are supposed to resemble G1 Blurr, BW Buzzsaw, BW Neo Longrack and G1 Runabout, respectively.

Most of this has been covered by my checklist already, updates will be added instantly.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Robot Masters releases for February

Er..Should'nt that be Galaxy Force releases for February or are Takara releasing them in the Robotmasters line as well :wall: :confused: :D
archie321

Post by archie321 »

WOW! 6 days away from my birthday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Powerlinx Inferno
Protoform

Post by Powerlinx Inferno »

Originally posted by Rookwise
Robot Masters releases for February

Er..Should'nt that be Galaxy Force releases for February or are Takara releasing them in the Robotmasters line as well :wall: :confused: :D

I'm pretty sure he meant Galaxy Force.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by archie321
WOW! 6 days away from my birthday

Would that be the first or second batch? 6 days before or after? How old are you going to be?

Details! We want details!

No, we don't. —Denyer
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

Concerning those two-packs, how long before we'll be seeing 'Worlds Collide'-type fan fiction? :)
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Originally posted by Roadstripe
Concerning those two-packs, how long before we'll be seeing 'Worlds Collide'-type fan fiction? :)

as long as the human need money to buy their meal, and need eat meal to survvie, Roadstripe

Tranfans, scream NO to the invasion of repaint, and Armada toys with no Minicon port (Nth stupid remold):-///////
joempn
Protoform

Post by joempn »

http://www.joe-shredpage.cjb.net

not a transfromers page!
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Like the look of some of them. Still nothing that would make me want to rush out and buy them though (except for Starscream and Vector Prime) Seems like theres going to be a character that will combine with G/Convoy. He's going to have a big claw on one hand :wtf:

Red Alert looks good but some of them seem to have lost their hands/fists like in the Beast Wars line (GF Skids).
Looks like we'll be seeing the return of Terrorsoar and a baby Rhinox. Rhinox may interest me out of those two as I thought it was a good character in BW.

On a side note. I will certainly be buying RM Leo Convoy as the Robotmasters line has really grown on me. Still looking for the G1 Convoy with dvd pack. If anyone wants to part with one. Please pm me.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by joempn
i dont know if you've seen the new GF

We have.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

Quoth Ghirox:
Tranfans, scream NO to the invasion of repaint, and Armada toys with no Minicon port (Nth stupid remold):-///////

Your choice. Personally, I'm looking forward to those particular remolds, especially after seeing more recent pictures. I just hope Hasbro doesn't change their names should they get imported.

I'd better check under the couch cushions again. :p

Quoth Rookwise:
Seems like theres going to be a character that will combine with G/Convoy. He's going to have a big claw on one hand :wtf:
The liger character? As long as Hasbro/Takara don't include a golden hammer, they'll be fine.
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Your choice. Personally, I'm looking forward to those particular remolds, especially after seeing more recent pictures. I just hope Hasbro doesn't change their names should they get imported.

Bulkhead's repaint is better than the original, but why we must have n different repaint first than a decent color scheme surfaced? Mind of Star Saber's Minicon .... they have tons of repaint
And why repaint Armada toys whitout their Minicon Port, or add useless Mincon Port to BW Transmetal? .... this doesn't make sense, IMO
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

February already?
I'm still paying off Christmas.

:(
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

Quoth Ghirox:
Bulkhead's repaint is better than the original, but why we must have n different repaint first than a decent color scheme surfaced? Mind of Star Saber's Minicon .... they have tons of repaint
And why repaint Armada toys whitout their Minicon Port, or add useless Mincon Port to BW Transmetal? .... this doesn't make sense, IMO
Doing so bolsters the troops while keeping production costs low. New molds cost money, but, just by recoloring a Starscream, you can get two more seekers (Thundercracker, Skywarp). Remold the toy and you can squeeze out three more seekers (Dirge, Ramjet, Thrust). And since the Transformers toyline has been around so long, homages can be added to pique consumers' interest.

Why do recolors tend to be better than the original? Because the money for the original paintjob has to come out of the same budget as money for designing, sculpting, molding, testing, etc. the toy itself. Because the mold is already made, a recolor doesn't need to use money on developing anything but a new paintjob and packaging. Not that it has always worked in practice (Universe Side Burn anyone? [cringe] ), but that's the theory.

My gripe is not with Hasbro/Takara recoloring/remolding toys, but with their lack of a unified, readily available context to put them in (eg. tech specs like those of G1, packaged with the toys). How many people are going to know to go to the website to find out about Hot Bumpernator's personality (what there is of one)? I got into the Transformers because my first Transformer (the original Bumblebee) wasn't just a toy, he was a character.

To dovetail back with the topic, I want to know more about who the two-pack characters are. Are they the G1/BW characters somehow transported to the Armadaverse? If not, how do they compare with the originals? Is Galaxy Force Blurr a hyperactive relative of a Cybertronian thoroughbred? Is Runabout still a serial killer? Is Buzzsaw a fast-moving big game hunter type? Can Longrack be called a gabby, annoying class committee member of the group?
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

My gripe is not with Hasbro/Takara recoloring/remolding toys, but with their lack of a unified, readily available context to put them in (eg. tech specs like those of G1, packaged with the toys). How many people are going to know to go to the website to find out about Hot Bumpernator's personality (what there is of one)? I got into the Transformers because my first Transformer (the original Bumblebee) wasn't just a toy, he was a character.

To dovetail back with the topic, I want to know more about who the two-pack characters are. Are they the G1/BW characters somehow transported to the Armadaverse? If not, how do they compare with the originals? Is Galaxy Force Blurr a hyperactive relative of a Cybertronian thoroughbred? Is Runabout still a serial killer? Is Buzzsaw a fast-moving big game hunter type? Can Longrack be called a gabby, annoying class committee member of the group?

This was also my original point: who are this guys? from where they came from? what is their back story? Or they are produced only to be sold, whitout any characterisation/story of sort?
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Post by Phantom Starscream »

Since I missed out n Cyclonus,I'll get Buzzaw. A bigger picture of him anyone?