[FICTION] The Shattered Glass Comics all-including Threat

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
TFSGComics
Protoform

[FICTION] The Shattered Glass Comics all-including Threat

Post by TFSGComics »

The Multiverse is immense. There are many universes of Transformers Gen 1, so of course there are many universes of Shattered Glass Transformers.
Since may 2012 SGC started with several short 1-page stories of the Shattered Glass Transformers.
Last month we started with our very first multi-page stories.
The year 2014 will bring even more bigger stories, but for who's not familiar with Shattered Glass Comics, take a look at our deviantart. ;)

These are the stories:
Image Image
I Will be a God is the very first Shattered Glass story I wrote.
The story is about the captured Megatron by the evil Optimus Prime. Optimus needed him to find the Key of Vector Sigma, so he can open a special gate. This gate brings you to other dimensions. It's also a little tribute to Stargate SG1.
I love the Shattered Glass Universe and I really want to expend that with more stories!! The wonderful art is done by Philip Knott and the perfect colour is done by Sam Palmer.
Image Image

Farewell is true artwork! I love all the work Rui Onishi And I was very happy when she wanted to do this story. This time Phillip Knott has coloured the page. He really known how to capture the atmosphere of the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen, also a very good artist.

The sequel is called All About Trust. The style of Koen Luyten is unique and I love it.
This was the first story that is coloured for me by Caroline Richard a very good artist.
Tomoko Honda has done a wonderful job on the posters in the story.
The story is edited by Paul Vromen.

Let's play Frisbee is my first funny comic page I wrote. I love the Recordicons. Both artist did a wonderful job!

Art:James Cox
Colors & Letters; Brandy Dixon

I really Love Grimlock. When I asked Mike Ackerman, he asked me if I had a story of Grimlock and Overkill. Well, I didn't but I could write one. That story became a Gen 1 story.
This story, To the Death, is the very first story about Trustor. At least, I think. But he changes into a dinosaur, so that's why he appears into this story.
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art by: Mike Ackerman
Colours by: Lisa Sky

The Gen 1 version Brothers in Arms:
With the comic Birth of the Sixchangers, I think Kei Tomoe has made the most beautiful comic ever. She really know how to make the script alive.
Story: Wout Jut (me)
Art and colouring: Kei Tomoe
TFSGComics
Protoform

Legacy of the Primes

Post by TFSGComics »

Image Image

Read here the LEGACY OF THE PRIMES.

Read the history of the Shattered Glass Comics Universe and you'll get to know how Optronix become a prime.

Written by King Wrench
TFSGComics
Protoform

TF Shattered Collision Part One

Post by TFSGComics »

Finally, Shattered Glass Comics presents his first long story, called "Shattered Collision".
:D

These are the first five pages of fourteen(read first the prologue) of Part One.
Read about the relationship between Megatron and Elita One, and what's the role of Galvatron?
Image Image

The very first cover of the Crossover story between Shattered Glass Comics and The Lost Seasons.
Again, Kei Tomoe has made a piece of art.

Image Image Image Image Image
TFSGComics
Protoform

Post by TFSGComics »

inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Interesting stuff (though Shattered Glass isn't my personal bag), but belongs more in the Creative Section. *Moves*.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
TFSGComics
Protoform

Post by TFSGComics »

Ah, thank you. I choose the place which I thought was best.
TFSGComics
Protoform

Post by TFSGComics »

And there you have, the completion of Shattered Collision Part One.
:D :up:

Galvatron and Elita One are going on a mission, but things are going different then expected... or not?
And meet for the very first time the twinsister Crasher and Fracture, when they face their enemy in the sewers of Cybertron.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
TFSGComics
Protoform

Post by TFSGComics »

And now, the first five pages of Shattered Collision Part Two.
:D
Now you're going to see where they all went,...
and they are going to meet the counterparts.
:mrgreen:

The wonderful artwork comes from Dave Reynolds (drawing and coloring pages), Paul Vromen (cover), Brandy Dixon (cover coloring), Kyao (cover coloring), Niki Neigebauer (page 1) and Jim Lafferty (coloring page 1)

Image Image Image
Image Image