Wanted: Generations Blaster & Steeljaw

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
ganon578

Wanted: Generations Blaster & Steeljaw

Post by ganon578 »

Getting tired of driving around looking for this guy. He showed up briefly in my area (and by that I mean at one Walmart with only 2 figures) and I couldn't afford him at the time. Now all the stores have reverted to Wave 1 and haven't restocked in ages. :(

If any of you in the States come across this guy, I am interested.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Did the rounds today and didn't find any. Kmart had a single Soundwave, and TRU had Blitzwing and Springer.

Will keep looking though.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Clay wrote:Did the rounds today and didn't find any. Kmart had a single Soundwave, and TRU had Blitzwing and Springer.

Will keep looking though.
Thanks! I don't know what happened around here. I saw two of them long ago at Walmart, before they even stocked Soundwave. Then they sold and that store (and all the others) have reverted to Soundwave only, which is now shelfwarming like crazy. It's just weird.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Have you considered buying him online?
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Cyberstrike nTo wrote:Have you considered buying him online?
I have, but none of the major retailers have him in stock anymore (HTS, TRU, Target, Walmart, etc.). Other places I have found have been expensive, or don't offer him as a standalone. A lot of times he comes in a pack with Grimlock, who I already own (BBTS, TFSource). And any standalones have been the Takara version, of which I don't care to purchase for $50-60 USD + shipping.

Any other ideas on online sources? I haven't checked eBay, just for the scalping purposes.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

ganon578 wrote:I have, but none of the major retailers have him in stock anymore (HTS, TRU, Target, Walmart, etc.). Other places I have found have been expensive, or don't offer him as a standalone. A lot of times he comes in a pack with Grimlock, who I already own (BBTS, TFSource). And any standalones have been the Takara version, of which I don't care to purchase for $50-60 USD + shipping.

Any other ideas on online sources? I haven't checked eBay, just for the scalping purposes.
Amazon.com have him at $22.99 plus shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gene ... s=springer

You are in the US, I think(?).
Wreck and Rule!
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I am, but that's Springer, which I already have. Blaster on Amazon is going for around $40-45, without shipping. :(
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

ganon578 wrote:I am, but that's Springer, which I already have. Blaster on Amazon is going for around $40-45, without shipping. :(
Oops. Loooong day at work. Sorry.
Wreck and Rule!
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Rack 'n Ruin wrote:Oops. Loooong day at work. Sorry.
Hah! It happens. Thanks for the idea though. I don't know why Blaster is so damned $$$ everywhere. Did he get short-packed or something?
Clay

Post by Clay »

ganon578 wrote:Hah! It happens. Thanks for the idea though. I don't know why Blaster is so damned $$$ everywhere. Did he get short-packed or something?
The wave was 3x Grimlock, 1x Blaster if I remember right. So, yeah. :(
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Wow, that's no joke on short packing. What a shame. Apparently there isn't any short packing of the discs though, they're shelf-warming everywhere around here.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Did the rounds today on the return trip from Nashville, and not a Blaster was found this day :(.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Thanks for the effort!

I found the same deal on a recent trip in my area. The Walmart I frequent still has the same 4 Soundwaves they have had for the last month and a half. maybe it's just summertime, but it seems like nothing is moving around here. Last week I was at a TRU and they still had DOTM stuff out. That blew me away, but maybe it's just that stock moved and changed so fast when I lived in Ohio.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I've been keeping an eye out for you across the Midwest, and he's not around here either. We went on vacation to Iowa, Eastern Wisconsin, Northeastern Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, and points between, and I didn't see him at all. In fact a lot of places don't even have shelf space for Generations Voyagers. :(
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Thanks! I appreciate it!
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

I only saw him "once" at a Target. Then never saw him again at all Targets around me. Will keep a eye for you, too. Surprisingly HTS don't have him, not even listed as out of stock.
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Mind if your brothers in Canada keep an eye out also?
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Paul053 wrote:I only saw him "once" at a Target. Then never saw him again at all Targets around me. Will keep a eye for you, too. Surprisingly HTS don't have him, not even listed as out of stock.
Thanks. Yep, I was keeping an eye on HTS too, and you're right, no dice.
HotShot81 wrote:Mind if your brothers in Canada keep an eye out also?
Absolutely!
Clay

Post by Clay »

A ray of hope.

Apparently he's getting rereleased in wave 4.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Clay wrote:A ray of hope.

Apparently he's getting rereleased in wave 4.
Awesome. At least the chances of finding him have increased a bit! Thanks for the info!