Zoids

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Target
Protoform

Zoids

Post by Target »

My friend talks a lot about Zoids, not 100% sure what they are myself. Was thinking of gettig one for him for christmas, does anyone know what is a good one to get? Any suggestions?
Cheers
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Target wrote:My friend talks a lot about Zoids, not 100% sure what they are myself. Was thinking of gettig one for him for christmas, does anyone know what is a good one to get? Any suggestions?
Cheers
I'd go with either the Gorilla or the Brachiosaur looking ones from the nineties. Those things were enormous! And apparently awesome to play with. Basically you build an electric model out of plastic bits, and voila, instant fun and games. I wouldn't know anyone except Ebay or bigbadtoystore.com . I wish you luck!
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I have some 30 or so of the more recent American release zoids models (when Chaotic Century was on Cartoon Network)
I own the entire Chaotic Century DVD set.
Use to have several of the 90's ones.

Been thinking about selling them to make room for transformers, but I doubt anyone wants to buy already built, without directions, severe need of dusting,
zoid kits.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.