All Hail Megatron #10 Preview Line Art

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

All Hail Megatron #10 Preview Line Art

Post by zigzagger »

IDW editor Chris Ryall has updated his blog with two pages of line art for All Hail Megatron #10. Possible spoilers.

Read the latest Ryall Time entry here.

Mirrored
ImageImage
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Hopfully the second page is Optimus getting all confused as to why the Autobots have spent the last ten issues doing Jack Shit.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

inflatable dalek wrote:Hopfully the second page is Optimus getting all confused as to why the Autobots have spent the last ten issues doing Jack Shit.
ZOMG. Prime's awake! Shane McCarthy in shocking "plot progression" swerve.

Only took ten issues.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

About the only way to justify the Cybertron subplot will be if the Autobots work out a way to take control of the Swarm and use it as foot soldiers to win the day. ["Justify" is a relative term in this case, it will have still pissed about to much, but at least some of the stuff will have a bearing on the actual so called plot]. If ending the first issue with the Prime's dead cliffhanger and then leaving the Autobots alone until they actually get round to coming to Earth (with brief flashbacks covering the interim) would have been the best bet.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

inflatable dalek wrote:About the only way to justify the Cybertron subplot will be if the Autobots work out a way to take control of the Swarm and use it as foot soldiers to win the day.
Mmm, that'd be moderately cool, and possibly justify me actually picking up the trades...

Sadly I fear most of the nifty suggestions I've seen people make on various sites are much more interesting than what will see print.